Alittle thing called revenge

Santana's point of view :

It was 2:30 am when I woke up soaked from taking the pill. I slipped out of bed and ray woke up . " Are u gonna stop taking the meds or are we going to have to buy diapers ? " She said with a laugh . " O shut it I'm gonna get changed . " I said smacking her with the pull up in my hand . "I'm gonna sleep for the next few minutes before school can u start coffee ? " she asked falling right into my trap . " Sure no problem babe ! " I yelled then walked out of the bathroom . when I was done I walked into the kitchen and got to coffee cups And my pills . I quickly poured both of us coffee then took two pills sticking them in each drink . " Ray coffees done I screamed and she came running in . " Yes I love coffee ! " She said grapping the cup as I went to change . when I came out her coffee was empty perfect timing . "Um ray . Did u drink out of the pink coffee cup ?" I asked faking to be scared . " Ya y ?" she asked standing up . " That had my medican in it and u have to take it a week before giving it up . " " What ! " She screamed not relizing she had peed her pants . " You could of screamed it or put ur name on it she said still unaware . " Ray u peed urself u might wanna put on a pull up for today ." I said really concered that's were the truth came out . " I still pee the bed and wear diapers to bed and now I have to wear pull ups ? frickin dads leaving me !" she said pacing . " I thought u said u only peed the bed once a month ?" " No .. I was wearing a diaper last night and at first I thought I had peed the bed that's y I joked about u needin diapers . " She said changing into her school clothes . " Do I have to wear this thing ? " Ray said holding out a pink Dora pull up . " Ya and since u have been lying a lot no avence show me were u keep ur diapers ." I said and she lead me toward her secret place . I quickly but them in our dresser and found she didn't have any room figuring there was underwear and pull ups in her drawer . " There u happy?!" she asked in a pissed tone walking to me in a shirt and pull up . " No more animal sweaters ? " I asked seeing she had a pink sparkly tank top . " No I figured I would change it alittle bit ." " I like it now come on get a skirt on ! " I said and we went to school .