Boarding School for the Broken (Frerard/MCR)

Start from the beginning

" No sexual contact, and obviously No rule breaking." I couldn't stop the eye roll that forced it's way through my system as her last sentence rang through the vast room. Cat giggled at me before tapping my arm.

" Hm?" I muttered, the woman's voice becoming background noise as I focus in on Cat. She didn't reply, but pointed at these two guys.

I gave them both a once over which quickly turned into me studying them both.

One with black hair cut shirt, but messily thrown about. His black shirt bore a faded band name that looked like.....The Ramones maybe? Anyway, black skinny jeans clung to his legs, a dark leather jacket thrown across the boy's knees. His hazel eyes looked bored and tired as he glared head on at the woman speaking. I smirked as my eyes rested on a particularly adorable feature. Fucking pixie nose,yes! He was pale, but attractive.

Okay, he's actually hot as fuck but whatever.

The other guy was somewhat lanky and awkward. His knees inverted as he slumped on the weird-ass-stool-connected-to-the-table-that-every-cafeteria-must-have-or-it-isn't-a-proper-school-experience. He too had black jeans like the other dude, who bore slight resemblance, maybe they're brothers or something...eh. Anthrax shirt, black hoodie. Not to mention the red beanie pulled over mousy brown hair. He glared at the woman as well, but behind a pair of glasses, completing the look of the obviously awkward dude. He's cute too, but his brother....fucking christ.

I mouth a thank you to Cat, who smirks before slumping over the table. I smile at her, forcing my attention back to the from of the room. The woman was just finishing up her little speech, and other students were standing up, so I got up and walked straight up to somebody who I knew would help me.

" Hey umma, My name is Frank Iero, would you happen to be able to find my dorm?" I said quietly to the tall man I had approached.

" Iero...Iero... Aha! Room 213b. I believe you share a room with that young man." He spoke very clearly, like jesus dude are you just really enthusiastic about words because damn, it was like you could hear every letter when he spoke. Anyway, he pointed to that Black haired guy I was checking out a few minutes ago.

I nod, and pull my bag higher on my shoulder. I then hurried off, not wanting to be bothered by anyone. I found my dorm, surprised to also find the door unlocked. As I pushed open the door, the guy I was told to be my roommate was shoving his clothes into drawers.

" Uhh, hello." I stutter out, looking into his hazel eyes. He just shrugs off my greeting and continues onto his various pairs of black jeans. Wow, okay be a dick then. I shrug my bag off and shove it atop on the upper bunk. So, bunk beds are cool I guess...

" Is it alright if I get top?" He nods wordlessly. I sigh. Maybe he just doesn't like me.

Damnit.

I furrow my eyebrows and begin throwing my clothes into the dresser opposite whatshisname. I could feel him glance at me ever so often. Making me glance back only to make eye contact with his black hair. I just shrug it off. Probably just my imagination. I flick my phone open, checking the time. It's only 3:10. Bleh.

" Hey umm, do you know what we have to do after this?" I ask the dude, he stares blankly at me before answering.

" We just have to get our rooms sorted then we have the day to ourselves. Classes start tomorrow." He tells me. I nod.

"...what's your name?"

" Gerard." Hmm. Gerard. I like it.

" Alright..." I said awkwardly before climbing up into the top bunk. I guess I'll just nap. Mom did get me up before sunrise so....

I slide my eyes shut, drifting in and out of consciousness. The bed springs of Gerard's bed squeak, and a soft flutter of turning pages can be heard.

•••

" Hey, Frank! Up. I'm hungry and we are forced to move around the buildings with a buddy. Get the fuck up." Gerard demands, pulling my pillows from under my head, making my skull bounce around on the mattress.

" Dude! Ow! Fuck, fine I'm coming, I'm coming." I grumble, tripping down the latter with one hand rubbing the back of my head. He murmurs to himself as he shrugs on a black sweat shirt.

I narrow my eyes at the back of his head, pulling on a denim jacket over a black sweatshirt. Yanking my shoes into place, I walk out to the hall with Gerard. He seems quite bothered by my presence by the way he's standing about 3 feet away from me.

What am I gonna do? Bite his ankles? Fucking hell....

We round the corner to the hall, making our way towards the door. A group of guys walk through. The one they all sorta stand around smirks.

" Ah, a new shipment of faggots. How nice." One of them jeers, taking a step towards us.

Son of a fucking fuck, not right now please...

They surround us in a circle, shoving us around.

" You're the faggots? Any more?"

My shoulder crashes against Gerard's arm making him huff as he gets pushed toward the opposite side if the circle.

" Fucking emos, I swear all of you freaks are fags." Emo. How original. Gerard losses his footing and hits the ground. The group laughs before shoving me atop Gerard. Gerard shuts his eyes and huffs angrily. I scramble to my feet.

" Hey, Fuck you!" I spat at the one who pushed me onto him. Some of their eyes narrow.

" Sorry, fag, I'm not into that." And with that, I punch him in the face. A tall, burly looking one with blond haired guy lifts me by the collar and slams me into the wall. It knocks the wind out of me and I'm gasping for breath.

" Fucking faggot, don't touch them! You're just an emo who has nothing better to do then slit your fucking wrists." He says with such venom that I would have flinched, If I wasn't too busy trying not to die.

He fist slams into my stomach again and again, filling me with blinding pain. I get thrown onto the ground before they all crowd around me, kicking me in the face, ribs and my fucking neck. I faintly hear Gerard yelling at them.

" STOP! STOP! YOU'LL FUCKING KILL HIM STOP! YOU PSYCHOPATHS!" I see him trying to get past their broad shoulders and pull me out. I smile weakly at him.

" I'm better off dead." I whisper before everything goes black.