"He said the less attention we attracted, the better," Leia responded with a shrug, "It's going to be quick anyway. Just go in, get Reaves and her child, and get out."

Han reclined back in his seat slightly, taking a careful glance at her, "Princess, about the other night..."

She slanted him a sharp look, "What about it?"

"Nothing," he turned aside hastily, "nothing. Just thought I'd remind you that I'm here...y'know...for as long as you need me for. I'm not sticking around to make things difficult for you."

His last words caught her attention. "Han, I never thought that," she said slowly. "I want you to stay."

"I know, I know. For the Rebellion."

"Well, yes, but..." she hesitated on a half-truth, "you're my friend, too."

He turned to her, his expression unreadable, the air between them fraught with unspoken words, layered with some sort of tension. She avoided his gaze and focused on the small grey-green planet looming closer and closer from the distance.

"Like Luke is?"

She stifled a smile. He was jealous. She hadn't thought Han Solo could ever get jealous, but the man never ceased to surprise her. She couldn't pretend it didn't send a small frisson of warmth through her though. She looked back at him to catch the quickest of winces cross his expression; he clearly hadn't intended to blurt out those words.

"Looks like we're almost there," he abruptly straightened his posture, directing the ship. A curt voice from the intercom inquired of their names and business and Han smoothly responded with the false aliases. Han landed on a small landing pad and handed out a few bills to the security officer who approached, with a brief nod.

Leia shot him an inquiring glance as the tentacled man left. "This place is rife with corruption," Han explained, "All you gotta do is pay them off for the right price to get by without going through the security check. It's why this place is the hub of illegal transport."

Leia nodded and they made their way across the landing pad towards the city. "Pull your hood up, sweetheart," Han advised, "Anyone can recognize a Princess, even in your current getup. And keep your blaster handy, just in case."

"You're very well acquainted with this place, aren't you?"

Han winked at her, back to his old self, "Takes me right back to my good-for-nothing smuggling days."

They kept close together, but maintained a casual stance. It was too easy to blend in with the crowd in the narrow, dusty streets. All sorts of creatures lurked in corners playing Sabacc and other trading games, some off to the market for shopping, others headed for the local bar.

"We're meeting her at the bar, just across," Leia pointed.

"Uh, huh. Hope you remember your training, Princess."

"My training?"

"It's all too easy to get into a brawl at a place like this and I rather hope I won't be fighting alone."

Leia grinned knowingly, "Perhaps you're the one who should be afraid of getting recognized, Captain."

"Afraid? Me?" his eyebrows shot up in mock indignation and swung open the door to the bar.

Inside, the place was crowded and loud with music. Twi'lek danced seductively in a corner, a band playing next to them. The bar was already full with customers and most of the tables were taken. "Here," Han led her to an empty one and Leia took a seat. Despite the rough, bustling atmosphere, Leia revelled in it. She enjoyed how no one took a second glance at her and she could simply lounge back and order a drink without being stared at. It was a novel feeling.