Barker and Rico vs. Law and Kanna

Mulai dari awal

Kanna crawls off the bed behind Law.  He faces Kamna and pulls up his sweater half way.  Kanna couldn't help but let her eyes travel down his abs before she spotted her revolver tucked into his pants like some kind of thug.  Law grabs her gun and hands it to her, "You'll be needing th-"

Rico crashed through the door, "Dont run from me!"

Barker walks in after his subordinate, "Kill him!"

Rico smiles and runs at Law pulling his spear back.  When he gets close enough he swings at Law.  Kanna snatches her revolver out of Law hand and quickly shoots the blade of the spear, deflecting the attack away from Law.  Law smirks and unsheathes his nodachi then activating his 'Room'. 

Barkers arm turned to mud once more and shot he the glob at Law and Kanna. Law pushes Kanna out of the way, she lands on her butt, and jumps over the large mud glob.  Law then charged at Barker.

Rico sneaks up behind Kanna and swings his blade down at her.  She quickly rolls out of the way with a squeal.  He tries again and she rolls the other direction to avoid the sharp blade. "At least let me get- Whaa!" Kanna jumps up and lands on her feet when he tried slicing her again.  Once she gained her balance she quickly swings her leg and kicks the small man in the side.  He grunts in pain and pegs her in the stomach with the dull end of his spear.  Kanna gasps for air and cradles her gut with her left hand.  Rico spins his spear around and swings the bladed end down at her.  Kanna pulls her revolver up and blocks the spear before it made contact with her head. 

"Oh?" Rico smiles in amusement.

Kanna narrows her eyes and reels her leg back then swings her leg as hard as she could, pegging the poor man in his sensitive man parts.  Ricos body tensed up and he falls to the ground groaning in pain.  Kanna reels her leg back once more and kicks him in the back of the head, instantly knocking the man out.

Kanna was staring at the man in disgust then he turned into Law.  Kanna blinked a couple of times. She still hasn't gotten used to his random switching.

Law grabbed Kanna around her weist and mumbles, "Shambles."

Law switched him and Kanna with the two pillows on the bed before another mud glod could hit them.

"Pay attention Kanna," Law sighs.

"My bad" She mumbles back.

"Alright heres the plan," Law starts, "I'll be the distraction you stay aimed at his head and when you see an opening shoot."

"But it would just go through him I ca-"

"Just watch him closely it wont go through."

With that said Law jumped off the bed and swings his blade at Barker.  As Kanna predicted the blade went strait through. 

"Theres no way I can hit him..." Kanna groans and continues studying Barker. ".......Wait a minute."

Kanna noticed Barkers body never fully turned into mud.  Only one part of his body did each time.  She also noticed that his arm wasn't turning to mud.....just engulfed in mud.  He wasn't a logia type!  He just made it appear that way.  Even so Barkers reflexes were really good.  He managed to dodge everyone of Laws attacks.  This was looking bad.  Kanna lifted up her gun and aimed at barkers head.  Everywhere Barkers head went Kanna was sure to keep her barrel aimd at that spot.  But she had to wait for the right moment. 

"Damn it." Law pants.

His abilities take alot out of him.  He needed to train more with his powers activated to build up his stamina.  Law glanced over at Kanna, 'I need to made a bigger distraction he is still keeping a close eye on Kanna too. '

"You're detracted!" Barker yells and slams Laws to the ground.

Barker kneels ontop of Law with his hand over Laws mouth.  Barkers grin widens and the mud attached to his arm moves around Laws head, suffocating him. Laws kicks his legs out of panic and claws at the mud around barkers wrist when the need for air became to much.

Kanna eyes widen, "His guard droped."

She pulled the trigger.  Before Barker could react to the loud 'Bang' his body fell to the ground.

Kanna hopped off the bed and crouches by Law.  Law gasps for air and sits up coughing out the vulgar tast of mud and wiping his face with the back of his hand.  Kanna smiles softly and helps Law wipe the mud off his face, with the sleeve of her suit. 

"You did well," Law smirks placing his muddy hand on her head without thinking.

  Kanna didn't seem to care though.

"We'll be needing baths." Kanna giggled.

"Defiantly."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Law and Kanna watch as the crew fends off their enemies. But what cought Laws attention were the two men taking out majority of them.

"Those two are quite strong." Law smirks.

Once all the men were either knocked out of dead the crew ran over to their Captain and Kanna.

"You found her!!" Penguin cried.

"Kanna!!" Shachi yelled and went for a hug only to be pushed out of the way  Bepo.

"I missed you!!" Bapo cries squeezing Kanna in his bear hug and picking her up off the ground in the process.

Shachi narrows his eyes at the bear.

"C-cant Breath Bepo," Kanna mangaes to choke out.

"Oh... sorry."

"That means put me down," Kanna giggles.

"Oh Sorry!" Bepo pouts releasing her.

"Lets get back to the sub," Law said and starts walk but stops and turns around, "You three." He looks at Ikkaku and the two new men, "You're coming with us."