my wedding part 1

My wedding.

You can call me crazy for failing in love with a shotgun wedding. Or Am I just being lazy, thinking my dad would do just that. Watch out young man. My dad gives me anything to end a tantrum.

  Oh Charles with your angelic charm. This is the only time you shall receive a warn. The next the time you smile my way. will be the day. I'll use my girlie persuasion and magical essence to set my trap and give you, your life's first lesson.

I'm going to get you happy, trap your mind with special poison. Excelerate your heartbeat and exhaust your attemp of breathing. Raise the temperature of your body while keeping you at attention. It's my reign without any fame. Just to get my way. I'm selfish,  always.

I'll steal away your thoughts and make you fell blessed. It's all a straight theft. Nothing left. You'll fell stressed without a regret. Being at a loss, not ever to say no, i got my way. my persuasion docked happily in the bay.

    I'll get you home and give back some of your charm. By this time,  it's all harm. I have already gotten my way. Your about to find a whole new misery. A little smile while baring a little flesh, i just got you caught within my net.

   With no haste you take the blessing. Your not able to keep the beast from seeking great pleasing. Quickly you reacted and within a moment,  three knocks of the wall. my father had you within his focus. hocus pocus!

  Fearfull of the gun your freedom was gone. Your day has found its reasoning. A life with me it'll be without any of your reasoning.

   A shotgun's wedding. I'm surely to seek. Are you the one I shall seek?