Chapter 2

Bart started to lean in Cissie's eyes flickered closed as she to started to lean in. After a couple of seconds had passed Cissie opened her eyes and looked up to see Bart blinking rapitadly finally his eyes settled on her emerald green meeting ocean blue a million emotions could be seen in their eyes before he jumped up and took off to who knows where. Cissie felt deeply sadened like a part of her was missing she could not have  feelings over a boy she just met could she?

She snapped out of her daze to see Kon El offering her a hand to help her up the archer gladly accepted "Thank you Superboy it's been a rather busy day would you mind showing me where my room is?" the blonde beauty asked still in a sort of a daze "You will be sharing with Wonder girl so do not not make her mad." He warned as he started walking towards her and Cassie's room "You coming?"

Cissie followed after him thay walked in silence all she could hear was the sounds of them both breathing but she did notice Kon El's breathing was faster than her own , he's cheeks were a light pink and that he kept glancing at her 'odd' was her last thought before she disregared her earlier train of thought

"Thanks Supes." she grinned as they arrived at her room she turned round to face him he looked conflicted "Are you alright?" she asked "Be at the training grounds at seven tomorrow." he said sadly as he looked at her one more time before "by the way my names Kon El." he said but it was to late, Cissie had already closed the door.