Chapter 1

***********************************************************************

Jayden's P.O.V

I walked down the corridors of my school with my head low as I pasted I could here people whispering thing about me.You can say that I'm kinda of a 'nerd' and yes I get bullied mostly by everyone but there's this person that bullie's me in every way possible and his name is Niall Horan.Yeah,and to think that I had a crush on that douchebag.He's the commun popular boy,womanizer and football player.

The bell ranged wich means I have to go to my first class.I run fast before Niall see's me but it to late as I feel a arm wrap around my shoulder.

"What do you want Niall"I say with bitter in my voice.

"Oh comeon,babe.Dont be like that."He smirked.I took his arm of my shoulder and looked at him with disgust.

"I'm not your Babe.And why shouldn't I? You make me feel misebrale everyday."I said a little to hursh 'for his liking',he grabbed my harsh on my arm.Well that's gonna leave a mark.As he grabbed me he pushed me hard on the locker.

"Dont use that tone on me.You know how I get.And you dont want to me to get like that,wont you babe?"He said and I shook my head.

"N-no Niall.I'm sorry"I said he let go of me and wnet off.

*Lunch time*

I sat beside my friend Rosie as I ate my pizza.Rosie saw the mark on my arm and growled.

"Did Niall do this to you?"She looked piss off.I shook my head and she sighed.

"Jaydie you cant let Niall do this to you"She looked at my eyes and I avoid the gaze.She sighed once again and started eating her food.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I groaned and pulled my gaze out of Rosie.

"C'mon Jayden,you are going with me!"She said and pulled me to my bed.She wanted me to go to a party of some guys named Alex.And everyone  senior was going to be there,even Niall.

"No,Rose.Dont make me go!"I groaned.

"C'mon,pwease?"She maked her sad puppy face.

"Ugh,alright"She squealed and I put on a black skater skirt,a pink croptop that said 'flawless' across and grey vans.I put my long hair in a pony tail and added a pink bow on it.I grabbed my Iphone and went down were Rosie was dressed the same as me but with a blue tanktop that said 'Peace' across it and had blue converse with her hair loosed.

"Ready to go?"She smiled and I nodded.

When I got there,inside boy's where playing truth or dare but I didn't really care and went to drink a beer.

******************************************************************

Hiya!Hope you like this chapter!Oh and Aspen Mansfield is covering for Jayden c;

Written by:Directioner4ever_123