Chapter 2

Lloyd P.O.V.
"Right this way", said the waitress, grabbing the menus and strutting away.
"C'mon Babe", I said and put my arm around her waist.

Her eyes were glued to her phone, so she didn't notice what was going on.

"Babe!", I yelled impatiently.
"Huh- whaa?", she jumped.

Something was fishy.

We took our seats, and I looked at the menu.

"See anything interesting?", I asked five minutes later and looked up.

What the f*ck was she smiling at.

"Aye!", I yelled.
"Are you crazy?!", she asked and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Nah. Looks like you the crazy one. I'm takin' you out, and you have the audacity to be texti- you know what? Gimme the sh*t", I said taking the phone.

Tatianna P.O.V.
What the f*ck was this nigga doing?! Sh*t! I was busted.

"So who is he?", he looked up from my phone with hurt in his eyes.
"Who?", I played dumb.
He gave me a straight face, and replied "Eight".
"Hmm. Never heard of an-", (GCO)
"You know what? F*ck this. I'm out", Lloyd said.

I sat quietly because I knew I was wrong, but there's something about Eight, well August, that just makes me happy. He was sweet, tatted, and just beyond gorgeous.

He fit just right with me. I am 5'3, curly black hair, light skin, brown eyes, and curvy with a flat tummy 😉.

August's POV
I wonder what's up with her. She just scened me when I just asked the unthinkable. I just sat and stared at my phone, waiting for her to respond to my "Will you go out with me 😁👫🙏" text.

I waited and waited until I saw the three little dots came up, notifying me that she was typing. My throat was dry. What was taking her so got damn long?!

Tati😁🔥💑: lemme think about it 😳

DAFUQ?! Naa. Now a nigga gettin soft. Got me doin all types of crazy sh*t. I'm not one to cuff; just flirt and mess around, but there was just something about her. I didn't expressed my feelings in the text. I just replied a simple "Ohh ok. Np".

I was pissed. Wanted to throw my phone against the wall.

"I need a blunt", I said to my self, "Ease the pain".

Tatianna POV
"You lyin'", my bestfriend Catrina said through the phone.
"Nope", I sighed.
"Tati, you can't keep messin' with niggas' minds like that. That's not cool".
"*sigh* I know but.. I like both of them. Lloyd is just so sweet and that hair is just whew! But August, he's a bad boy with some sexy a$$ tattoos. Cat, you know how I am with tatted up light skins. And not to mention both of their voices make me go wild. It just rocks my world when August sings me to sleep on the phone. God, I just don't know who to choose. What do you think?"
"Ohhh no! Don't put me in this mess".
"*sucks teeth* Well I'm gonna call Lloyd and apologize".
"That's my girl", she cooed, "talk to ya later".
"Bye".

Lloyd's POV
*iPhone piano riff*
"Oh what the fvck?! A nigga can't ever sleep!"

I looked at my phone and saw that it was Tati calling.

"Hello?", I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER 😄
lol I'm fvcked up 😂😂😭

But I hope y'all enjoyed it 😁

-Aug wanna cuff 😯 he cheating on me now 😭
-Lloyd got frustrated
-Tati tbh... YOU A SQUALLY 😐😂
-Cat played it safe. Don't get involved 🙅
-Lloyd can't ever get schleep 😴

•Vote 👍❤
•Comment 👍💬
•Follow 👍👣

(Feel free to inbox ideas or post message me) 😘😘