Chapter 1

(Please only read if you are comfortable with 18+ material. If you are a fan of Stampy looking for a minecraft fanfiction, this is not the place.
Thank you)

A silent cool breeze fills the room as the younger boy inhales deeply. Softly outside, palm trees blow up against each other and mourning doves were cooing outside. Opening his mouth wide, Stampy yawns and extends his arms outward, gripping the air and cracking his knuckles before pulling back. laying a hand on his bed, he props himself up to see what time it was. Stampy couldn't see with his un-aided blurry vision.

Groggily reaching up for his glasses, his hand touched the cold cabinet a few times before finally feeling his glasses.

His vision cleared as he put his glasses on.

It was 8:30 A.M. Stampy sighed as he realized he had to record a video. He wanted to, but at the same time, he just wanted to stay in bed all day and curl up with his Minecraft plushies.

Heaving himself off the bed, he stumbled down the stairs into his kitchen, where he fixed himself a small breakfast. It consisted of messy burrito with cheese, eggs, and bacon.

Quickly eating and watching some Minecraft Let's Plays on his TV, Stampy left his dishes on the table, rushing back upstairs and almost immedietly turning on his console and ringing up his friend.

..
...
....

Silence.

Where was his buddy? He questioned, raising an eyebrow and ringing once again. Still no answer. He might just have to ask Amy or Choo Choo to join him instead. Looking forward to seeing his porch chicken, Esther, again, Stampy loaded up Minecraft and looked around. Everything was normal. His dogs were barking from his doghouse and he could hear Mittens up in her treehouse with Duncan. Esther was clucking loudly, and the screen seemed so bright, get everything felt so dull. He didn't want to record without Squid, he really didn't.

My fans will understand, it's just one weekend, anyways. Shrugging, he turned off his console.

Whatever. I might as well go to Squid's house to see what was up. Stampy thought to himself, smiling.