Beedle ♡

You finally got your paraglider what seems like an eternity of doing shrines and stupid tasks just to get it, but it was so worth it! You jumped off the cliff that kept you stranded and flew into an adventure, seeing the endless green land and flowing rivers was breath taking, the wind against you felt amazing and put some relief on your feet from all the running around you were doing.

You spotted a strange horse looking tent and curiosity got the best of you and decided to fly towards it.  You realized you don't know how to actually land from the paraglider and started to panic, that old man was really helpless, he could have at least taught you how to use this thing!

You crash landed in the dirt road, your body flipping and flailing everywhere until you rolled
on your back, your body aching you let out a groan and let your head rest, everything was a blur when you opened your eyes and you couldnt hear anything, you close your eyes slowly, letting the darkness take over you.

You hear people talking but you can't really make out what they are saying, they sound worried and angry. You try to open your eyes to see who is here but there's a blinding light, you wince them shut and the pain from your body suddenly emerges back again and you let out a groan, the people stop talking and you hear foot steps coming your way.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"I don't think they are, don't you see all those bruises and cuts?!"

"Ah!  Yeah, sorry... I guess it was a dumb question-"

"Look, sir, I can't let you just use my beds for free, its 20 rupees or your going to have to take them somewhere else to rest, got it?"

"But they are hurt! You can't possibly just kick them out!"

"Sorry but its business, you have an hour left to pay me or I'm going to have to kick you out, I hope they get better. "

You hear footsteps walking away and a man grumbling under his breath, you can't really make out what he is saying though, you slowly open your eyes and adjust to the light, you realize your on a bed and you assume from the conversation you just heard your at an inn.

You try to get up but your body aggressively refuses, making you yell out in pain. What exactly happened to you? There's no way a little fall made you this bad off! You heard a gasp and looked to see where it came from.

there stood an extremely tall man with a muscular build with a bowl cut of hair sitting beside your bed, his eyes were round and looked shocked to see you awake, his nose was... Well, big. You've never seen anyone with a nose that big other than a gerudo, but he was a man. His entire appearance is pretty strange, he is wearing a tank-top adorned with a beedle on it, and his shorts had beedles too. Was this guy a beedle worshipper or something?

He rushed to your side and examined you, once he thought you were okay he gently laid you back on the bed and sighed.  "Oh jeez, I thought you were a goner! I was sitting in front of the stable promoting my buisness when I saw you fall from the sky! I was so worried! I brought you inside to get help but these lousy stable owners wont let you stay without rupees! " He glanced over to the owner and gave an icy stare full of hatred and mumbled something for awhile again. You coughed and his attention was fully towards you again. "OH! But I must ask are you OK?  Well, I mean are you OK enough to be by yourself? You DID fall pretty nasty out there." He looked genuinely worried about you, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes never leaving yours. His hand holding yours tight, man, he was REALLY strong, guess those muscles weren't just for looks.

You blushed and quietly said you were fine and thanked him, avoiding eye contact as much as possible but that was the worst thing you could have done, he quickly grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him as he placed a hand to your forehead.
"WOW! Your face is burning! You must be sick!" He let go of you and crossed his arms. Your face grew redder and redder" Tsk tsk tsk, your in no shape to get out of bed! I'm afraid I'm going to have to take care of you until you get better, unless you know someone else who can, like a family member... or... " he turned his head and scratched his scalp.
"A l-loved one..?"

You shook your head, you really didn't have anyone other than that old man you met a couple hours ago at the great plateau but you can't say for certain if he is still there plus there really is no way to get back up there without some serious climbing.  "No, but I'm sort of on a missi-" he suddenly jumps up and yells "GREAT! Then its decided!  You'll be staying with me here until you get better!" He quickly runs up to you and grabs you for a hug, which causes intense pain into your entire body, you try to tell him to stop but he hushes you. "Don't worry, I'll take the best care of you! Like a rare rhino beetle!"

He lets go of you and runs towards the entrance and puts on this HUGE backpack in the shape of a beedle, this man was nuts! Who even is this guy and why is he obsessed with beetles?! "OH! By the way, the name is Beedle!  Or you can just call me... Actually, lets just stick with Beedle.
What's your name?" Huh, I guess that explains his obsession with beetles.

"M-my name is (Y/N). " He smiles,points and winks at you.
"(Y/N)! Got it! What a nice name! I'm going to get some soup and get enough rupees so that you can stay here!  Please don't go anywhere, I'll be coming back shortly! I'll see you soon! " and with that he rushes off with his backpack bouncing behind him.

You really need to get out of here and defeat ganon, but you know, the bed does feel nice and you ARE a bit hungry...

Maybe you'll stay for a bit?