Ayrine's POV

Now that me an Sara lives here, we kind of got our own rooms. Sara and I share a room, so theres 2 beds (obviously) one beside the window and the other by the wall. Mines by the window, because well I got it first. I jumped on the bed still not changing my clothes to something more comfortable. I check Twitter and just yesterday I only had 127 followers, then now I have 867. How did people even know my name or username? Stalkers I guess. I mean the neighborhood sees us so I guess it spread. I scroll down and thats when I saw it the hates.

@jcat_4eves: @GeorgeUJWorld @UnionJWorld @Ayrie_Edwards JUST IN A SLUT STOLE MY HUSBAND. AHHH George is mine! I bet he's payed to date you!

Okay that hurts lots. That tweet reminds me when I was 11 everyone treated me like crap. Then I was heartbroken when I was 15 because of Jared, I found out he was only using me for making his ex jealous, that's why my dad doesn't want me to have boyfriends. But when I was 11 was the worst, everyone bullies me and even the teachers won't help me. But I did have 2 best friends who are Lexie who is a fangirl but now she lives in LA and owns a store and God its amazing! Then there's Al who fancied me before but my dad you know doesn't allow me to date him but hey we're still friends. He's now in Canada who I heard is dating a model and he's also a model which makes perfect sense.

I heard Lexie and Al will be back here by next week, so we'll do lots of catching up!

I scroll down more finding more hates and I start crying. Good thing no one was inside the room seeing me cry. I wipe the tears acted normal. "So can I call you Ayrie instead?" George bursted in the room making me jump. "Can I call you Georgey?" I smiled. George's face turned serious. "Okay Ayrie" I could tell that he doesn't want me to call him Georgey. "Okay then, Georgey." then he crashed his lips into mine. I could feel himself smile. After a minute our lips were apart and my lungs were breathing for air. He both smirked at each other than my phone buzz. "Sorry Georgey." I reach for my phone which was at the other side of the bed. I try to reach for it but George was nearer and he hid it from me and again our lips met. This time we were kissing each othe hungrily than before. I try to find my phone which was in George's pocket. I felt in and I felt his hands on top of mine. We broke apart and again my lungs were breathing for air. "Nice try" he giggled. GOD HE IS HOT. "If thats how it's gonna be" I stood up acting mad when I was only looking for his phone. It's on the counter, yes. I hid it behind my back and walked in my room seeing George staring out the window. "Give me back my phone Georgey." I held his phone like I was gonna drop it. "Okay you got me, here." he hands out my phone. I reach for it and he pulls me making me fall on the bed. That hurt. He breaks into a laugh as I sit properly. I pout and he hands me my phone. FINALLY. We both check our phones, I open the message and there was 2. 1 from Lexie and 1 from Al. I opened Lexie's first.

Ayrie!!! I'm arriving at London tomorrow-tomorrow!(btw my sis is coming with me.) Meet me at the airport! Can't wait to meet you, again! I heard Al's coming tomorrow-tomorrow too, we have lots of catching up to do.

xLexie <3

I screamed not that loud but I guess enough for George to hear, but he doesn't react anyway. I open Al's expecting the same.

Hey A! I'm coming back there tomorrow-tomorrow like what Lexie had said. Meet us at the airport. Tomorrow-tomorrow will be grand. Hope your okay. xAl

I have to get a job by tomorrow. What will they think of me jobless but has money? I look to my side and George had left the room. I look for him and he's in his room listening to "Help I'm Alive" by Metric. "George, I need your help." I sat beside him. "What is it babe?" he looks at me like there's something wrong. "It's just that, maybe you could help me in getting a job?" I sound stupid. "Of course I'll help you. What job?" he looked interested. "Exactly, I don't know." I pouted. "You should audition for The X Factor!" he suggested. "It's like your saying that you don't want me here." I cross my arms. "Our manager IS looking for a songwriter to help us. Maybe you want?" I would love to be their songwriter but what will their manager think of me? I do write songs, even before I met George. "Hmm..." I made it look like I don't want to be their songwriter. "Please babe, I mean we'd hangout more, and have lots of fun with the boys." he is giving me those puppy eyes. Why George why? He knows I can't resist those puppy eyes. I acted like I was thinking. "I'd love to!" I gave him a big hug. "Okay I'll tell Rob, our manager. First you have to email him a song you wrote, if you want the job by tomorrow then give the song today." he smiled as he finishes. "Okay, thanks Georgey. I'm gonna write a song now." I left his room and went to mine and Sara's. I entered the room and no one was there. Sara, Josh, Jaymi, and Olly are having a double date to the cinemas and JJ is with Cat and Princeton. So, its just me and George here. I grab my macbook and opened notes. What kind of song should I write? Then the best idea came to me.

(a/n I'm only putting the chorus of the song. Just saying.)

...

This is the night we've waited.

The night is here.

The loud music and the people cheer.

The crazy fangirls who scream so loud.

This is the life we're living.

And we're living it now!

...

And sent. I hope their manager will like it. I check the time and its not yet late. I went to George watching telly. "George I just sent the song! What if your manager doesn't like it?" I sat down beside him. "I promise you he'll love it." he smiled at me. He pulled me close to him and we started kissing, again. He lips were warm and gentle. He didn't kiss me like before, this felt different, better. 

*And I'm going to end this chapter with that. 

I'm also leaving you this question 

Will Rob like/love the song?

And you know the rest.

VØTE

CØMM3NT

K33P R3ADING!

Sorry for the late update!