- Rematch • J.T -

Warnings: Probably some light swearing. Plus terrible writing lol this was one of the first ones that I wrote on my blog.

"I didn't just beat you, Todd." You grin, your eyes teasingly falling over your boyfriend's relaxed frame. "I kicked your ass."

"That's not–you-didn't–" Jason sighs, a small smile forcing its way onto his face. It wasn't that he was happy he lost because he really was not. He just loved seeing you smile like you are; bright and happy. "It doesn't matter."

"Bullshit," You snicker. Jason sheepishly glances away from you, picking at the bowl of popcorn that rested on your lap. "That wasn't what you were saying the last time we played."

"That's because I won!" Jason's calloused fingers fiddle with the controller in his hands, pushing at random buttons while you reset the game.

It had become a weekly tradition for the two of you to spend an evening playing on your PlayStation every Saturday night. Both you and Jason loved it, seeing as it was one of the only chances for you two to just relax and spend quality time together. Still, Jason has to go on patrol after you've both eaten a decent meal but he left later than his usual.

"So? This time I won and if anything, Jason, it matters more!" You giggle, throwing a piece of popcorn at his face. He turns his head to the side, catching it with his mouth. Jason smirks at you, an eyebrow slightly raised as he watches you in amusement.

"Fine," He exaggeratedly pushes, rolling his eyes playfully. "But I let you win."

"No–Jason!" You whine, throwing your legs over his lap. He unconsciously places his right hand on your knee. Jason's eyes return to the screen of your TV, holding a sparkle that only makes an appearance whenever you're around him.

"Rematch. This time I'll actually try." He presses the necessary buttons, starting the game before you even get the chance to process his words. Your eyes widen, fingers grasping to get a proper grip at the controller.

You glare at both Jason and the TV, harshly nudging him with your leg. He doesn't even flinch, just smirking smugly at the screen as he utterly beats up your chosen character on Mortal Kombat. Jason's fingers rapidly tap at the controller in between his hands, repeatedly hitting you and chuckling at your struggle to fit in a move.

He doesn't even glance away from the game, his concentration fully placed onto the battle that you're both playing. You grunt, becoming easily frustrated at you obvious-soon-to-be loss.

"You're cheating!" You blurt.

"How?" He snickers, resting his elbows on your knees and leaning forward. Your eyes fall onto his biceps. He's flexed unconsciously, his eyes flickering between the buttons and the screen. You gulp, clearing your throat silently.

"You aren't letting me get a single hit in–" Jason chuckles as he plays out a fatality, the screen showing your character get her guts literally pulled right out of her. "You've even won! What the hell, Jason?!"

"Come on, Scorpion would beat Kitana in any battle!" He laughs, placing the controller on the coffee table. "Honestly, babe, you made a stupid decision choosing to play her against me."

"You're a dick, you know that?"

"Nope. You've got the wrong the Robin, I'm afraid." Jason pulls you closer to him, his face only inches away from your own. You roll your eyes, pushing his shoulder lightly. Realistically, he wouldn't have even budged but he this time he did. Just because it was you. And you were the only person he would really let see this side of him.

"Shut up," You mumble, placing your own controller beside his. Jason's eyes are trained on you, following every little movement of your face or your body. He's forever fascinated by you and he would gladly just stare at you for the rest of his life if he could.

You have him whipped and wrapped right around your pinky finger. You would be lying if you said that it wasn't the same for you because you would do anything and everything for Jason. Without a doubt.

"Do I get a reward for winning, Y/N?" He grins cheekily at you, his arms wrapping around your waist. You roll your eyes.

"You mean for cheating?"

"I didn't cheat," Jason says, "But sure."

"No," You almost snort, your eyebrows raise and a playful smirk plays on your lips. "I'm not going to reward bad behavior, Jason."

"Fine, Mom," Jason groans, pinching your arm ever so lightly. He sticks his bottom lip out in a stubborn pout, his eyes glazing over. You glare at him, knowing just what he's playing at. He knew you couldn't say no when he makes that face.

You let out a whine, giving in to his demands. "Alright. What do you want?"

"A kiss? Please?"

You roll your eyes at your boyfriend, grabbing the sides of his face with gentle hands. Jason holds your waist lovingly, a small smile on his face.

Your lips find their way to his. The smile doesn't leave his face, pulling a small smile from you as your lips slowly move against each other.