Chapter 9: Week 2, Day 7

Start from the beginning

"The stairs are carpet, dumbass!" Highlighter shouted. "Does he not know about us?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I responded. "Guess not. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye."

I ran over to Suflé's room. "Suflé!" I shouted while knocking on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Go ahead!" She shouted back. I walked in, and she was packing up her clothes. "Are you ready for the prank?"

"Totally. Highlighter is wrapping up the breakfast, so it's about time."

She smiled. "Sweet, let's go."

We called everyone down for breakfast. It was pretty crazy. Everybody was getting ready for Japan. Amelia painted her entire face the Japanese flag. Grace was wearing a Naruto head band while her kunai was in her pocket. Earlier this week, Amelia-annoyed because Puma poured milk first then cereal- shaved the word poop in Japanese onto his head. She's been redoing it every night to ensure its growth for Japan.

Meanwhile, Amelia wrote our name in Japanese on Highlighter and I's fists. She, with no support, started calling us the Fisting Warriors. I'm pretty sure she made a sign.

Over the dining table, there is a rectangular light fixture. Suflé and I placed buckets fill with stuff they hated. We stayed casual for the most part. It was easy because we were still mad about what Puma and Grace did to us, they hardly payed attention to us. Especially because there was a nonexistent order of which who was gonna prank who.

I wonder what idiot made that up.

When everybody was almost done with their food, it was go time. I pressed a button, and all the items came raining down. 

Amelia was covered in tomatoes and Padres gear. 

Grace was under pile of Justin Bieber clothes and torn Manga books. 

Puma was suffering from the sight of his broken Disney DVDs and pictures of Amelia trying to do a handstand in a Chuck Norris onesie on a trampoline.

Highlighter was passed out because somebody *mentally gestures to Suflé* said she poured confetti in the bucket but now it was pouring out potatoes and they hit him on the head to many times.

{Amelia}

After I washed the disgustingness off of me, and the tomatoes, I started getting the prank together. Highlighter was still knocked out, but I can handle the set up. The prank is only possible with two people.

All the pranks have been very good, but we're better. Or at least I am. 

For our prank, we decided to take the thing they love the most. 

Pizza.

Highlighter woke up when I started calling for a delivery. Well, he woke up in time for the second order.

The first one went like this.

"Hello, is this Pizza Hut?"

"It sure is!"

"Great, can I get the number for Dominos?"

"I'm blocking your number, bye!"

She didn't block my number. I called again, and I got STUFFED CRUST!!!!!!

It's everyone's favorite. Which is perfect.

Highlighter came rushing into my room. "Amelia! Did you order yet?"

He smiled happily when I nodded. "Highlighter, why don't you get Suflé's version of Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets for movie night."

"Um, I don't think Max will like that," he said shyly.

"So? Max dumped a bucket of potatoes on your head earlier today. What's wrong with a little revenge?"

"Yeah, but the potatoes weren't his idea."

"Neither is the movie. Now, I will get it. Just take the string out of the package and get ready."

He nodded glumly while I walked past.

I pushed open the door to Puma's room. "What do you want, idiot?" He asked while reading one of Grace's manga on a bean bag.

"Nothing much, dickhead. We're going to have movie night, again. Where are the new Harry Potter movies?"

"Over there, cumbubble." He pointed to his nightstand. "Can I ask you something, fuck trumpet?"

"Sure, shitbag. What is it?" I had the movie in my hand and was ready to go.

"Thanks, pissflaps. What's going on with Highlighter and Max?"

"That's for them to tell you, dickweed." I started walking out the door.

"Fuck face, wait!" He jumped up from the bean bag he was sitting in. "You know what's going on?"

"For sure, cumdumpster. See you at the movie."

Puma didn't have a chance to respond as I already slammed the door in his face.

The pizza arrived and I snuck it upstairs without anyone noticing. Highlighter handed me string. It was very thin and impossible to notice but still strong.

I poked to whole on each side of the pizza box, one on the front then back. Highlighter then put the string through the holes and we placed on the living room table without anyone noticing.

Over the living room, there is a room with fence that over looks. On the other side, there was an indent in the wall where Highlighter was able to fit.

"Pizza!" I shouted, immediately getting the attention of everyone downstairs.

Max was in the front, directly on his way to get it. Suddenly, Puma came out of nowhere and tackled him, which unknowingly made it possible for Grace and Suflé to get through.

Grace reached for the box, and I pulled the string and it moved. She stopped for a second and tried again. It moved again.

This time, Suflé lunged at the box and at the same time, Highlighter and I pulled the string and it lifted up.

"That's just cold," Grace called to us.

We smiled and then went down stairs to watch the movie.

Tomorrow we go to Japan and I can only imagine what happens.

I'm still going to shave Puma's head.