Finding that Missing Piece <3( mindless behavior story)

Hello my name is Aalyah or leelee.Everbody thinks just because me,my sister(Tae),and my mom(Sasha) living large when we have are problems but heres my story.

Sasha:Aalyah and Tanya get ur ass out of bed and get ready for school!!!!

Me:(pov: this cray bitch) ughh! Ok ma we up! Tae u up rite ?!??

Tae:yeah bitch

Me:i know ur punk ass aint calling me a bitch!!

*author:sorry for so much cussing.

Sasha:yall know yall but aint to old to get beat..so hurry up and get ready.

They go to there bathrooms and do their stuff

Lee is wearing a white shirt and her blue and white varsity jacket, ripped skinnys and white jordans wit her hair straight and side bangs. She has blue hoops on wit a heart shape necklace.(pov:i look bomb)

Tae is wearing a white hollister shirt with blue shorts and chucks. She has h(gcoer hair in a ponytail wit chinese bangs also black hoops and a heart shape lecklace(pov:only if princeton saw me)

Me: tae are u ready cuz ellen and grace are outside nigga !!!they go outside and see ellenscar outside

Tae:yea and ik ur bitch ass did not just called me a nigga

Me:i love u 2 and tae i have to-(gco)

Sasha:i want all of yall and yes that means ellen and grace to..to get ur ass here after school i got a surprise for u ok !!!

The girls:ok momma

Ellen:ayee mindless behavior is back in L.A. And is performing tonight!!!

Everbodyelsebutlee:really !!!

Grace:if we can go i would so go on stage and rape prod

Everybodybutgrace:gave her the-WTF-look

Grace:wat yall hoes looking at ! She snapped

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope u guys lik so far i got more coming up!!!but Lee and Tae are mexican and black and grace and ellen are mixed but are not sisters ok!!!