Chapter 2- Meeting James

Its been a week since James has followed me and he has none stop been dm'ing me. He is constantly favouriting all of my tweets and has now taken a liking to my instagram photos. He keeps telling me that I should wave at him when I go see him and today was that day.

Saturday 5.30pm, I am on the train to the Bournemouth O2 Academy Arena to see Taylor Swift perform along with the Vamps. My best friend, Alexia, stands beside me looking extremely excited as she loves Taylor Swift and The Vamps, so this is probably the best thing that's ever happened to her. I'm more excited to meet James.

The train veers to a halt, signing that we have arrived. I take my bag and sling it on my back and make my way off the train and out of the station with Alexia by my side. Signs are dotted everywhere, but I find the one I am searching for. We walk quickly as it is an hour before it starts. The wind was cold in my face but I knew as soon as we reached the O2, we would be warm. As we turned the corner, there in front was the O2 arena with Taylor Swift in bold letters and The Vamps underneath.

We gave the man our tickets and we got told to go straight to the front. We we reached our seats and I noticed we were right in front of where James would usually stand. I quickly dm'ed him telling him I was here and I got a reply straight away saying that they were on in five minutes. The O2 was full by now and everyone seemed to be waiting. Suddenly Wildheart music started playing and on walked the four boys. First Brad, then Connor, Tristan and finally James. As he walked on, he spotted me instantly and winked at me causing me to blush. He then started playing he's guitar and walking around the stage but always sneaking a wink at me every so often. Me and Alexia were constantly singing and James would just laugh.

Once they had gone through their set list (Wildheart, Can we dance, last night and cecelia) they left the stage. The boys waved good bye and they disappeared behind the stage.

About half an hour into the concert, I got another dm from James telling me to wait after the concert and he would come out and meet me. I was screaming inside. I had a million in one chance of James following me and constantly talking to him as if we were best friends.

The concert had finally finished. It was truly amazing, especially when Ellie Goulding joined Taylor on stage. I had explained the situation with Alexia about meeting James and she was literally bouncing off the walls. I was the same except I decided to keep my feelings inside as when I finally met him I wouldn't be able to control myself. I don't even know how I managed to while he was dm'ing me.

I checked my phone to see what time it is when I felt several pokes in my back. I turned around to see two figures walking towards us. Alexia was in full on fan girl moment as I think it was James and Brad walking over to us. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't help but feel a little excited as well! As they approached us, James gave me a massive cheesy grin and Brad just nudged him in the arm.

"So your Alyssa then? Your even more beautiful in person" James said winking causing me to blush a bright red. Alexia was too busy to notice as she was talking to brad about getting a follow on twitter and hugging him.

"Please don't hide you face, your so cute haha!" He said before laughing. I looked up but covered my face with my hands as I obviously still was red. He pulled my hands away from my face and pulled me in for a hug. I was honestly shocked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I literally froze but he whispered in my ear to relax and I instantly did. My head was pressed into his chest and my arms around his neck. Suddenly I heard a camera sound which meant someone was taking a photo. I quickly let go of James and saw Alexia and Brad holding up their phones taking pictures of me.

"Oh my god!!" I said getting embarrassed again while James just laughed it off. I just hugged my favourite band member in the whole world! My phone started buzzing all of a sudden and wouldn't stop.

"Ah what's going on?!"I shouted. Brad and James laughed obviously knowing what's going on but me and Alexia looked at each other confused. I scrolled through my mentions to see Brad had tagged me and James in a tweet including the picture he just took. I was gaining follows by minutes and my phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't really think the fans would go this mad!" Brad said appologising. I didn't mind it, I was getting follows from it but there were some people being horrible about it saying they deserved a James hug and not me. James looked at me smiling but he looked as if he was sorry. I just smiled at him. I checked my phone again seeing it was 12am!

"I have to go, my parents will be wondering where me and Alexia are" I said smiling at them both. We both said goodbye and turned around to walk out of the arena.

"WAIT!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see James running after me. I smiled.

"At least let me have your number?" He said giving me a cheeky grin. He handed me his phone and I added my number, saving my name as Alyssa with two emoji hearts around it. I handed his phone back but before he grabbed it, he pulled my wrist and engulfed me into another hug before shouting behind him saying he'll text me.

I walked off with a massive smile on my face.

"Have you just given James Mcvey, the fit guitarist from The Vamps, your flipping number!" She said shouting. I grinned and started jumping up and down. We walked out of the arena and got on the last train back home.

As soon I got into bed, I had one message from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and saw

'Hey, its James! Did you get home okay?x'

I replied before smiling once again because I would never have thought my favourite member from the vamps would stumble upon my twitter account and suddenly have a liking in me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So this is my second book on this account but I am putting the Brad fan fiction on hold as i really wanted to write this one first.

You can follow me on twitter and request to add things in? @icedjames

thanks for reading xx