(3) Tricks and Acts

Start from the beginning

"Ow!" He opens his eyes and glares at me.

"Hey! You didn't let me finish...CHIP!" I poke, satisfied.

He grumbles and grabs me, blindly, and forced me into the car.

"What the heck?" He snapped. He slides in beside me and held my arms down firmly.

"I could say the same you grumpy smurf..." I grumble, crossing my arms across my arms. You didn't convince him. Your in his car. He's holding me back from finding Darin.

"Why did you just call me?!" he raises an eyebrow and I resisted the urge to laugh.

Maybe I can still convince him...

"Nuts and clocks. Clocks and nuts." I cooed.

"Oh my-" He starts.

"Language!" I interupt. I hold an invisible baby, cradling and pretending to cover it's ears. "There's a baby in the car, you shellfish man."

"It's selfish, Selena."

So he knew my "name". Perfect.

"Bah humbug!" I yell. I glance at the driver. "Hello, Mr. Driver. Can you give me a ride home?"

He chuckles. "Afraid not." Then turns back around and is quiet again.

"I have to admit, I'm impressed. Most people don't get so far." The guy beside me says, drawing my attention back to him.

"Aww," I say,"Someone is FINALLY impressed by my nose blowing skills?" My eyes light up with excitment.

He rolls his eyes. "Pretending to be drunk."

"I'm going to pretend like I'm not offended." I sniff.

"That's the first normal thing you've said!" He smirks and I know it's time to burst his bubble.

"Sneezing dogs are cute. They probably have more nose blowing skills than me."

"And...there it goes," he sighs.

"Your just jealous because you can't be a coconut dancer." I snap.

He frowned. "Your kidnapped. Give up. The act is over."

"I wish I was a millipede."

He groans. "And they said you were easy..."

"Am I making things hard?" I pout.

"A bit."

I glared at him. "This-" I gesture between us. "Is over. It's not me, it's you. I didn't have to get in this car."

"Number one, I didn't know there was a this-" he does the gesture I did. "Number two, yes, you did. I was threatening you." He says, stubbornly.

"Well, I was too busy poking to notice." I shrug.

"Yea, you were," He mumbled, clearly annoyed.

"Why did you have your eyes closed when I did it? Do I have a pimple?" I lean in closer to him. His eyes look embarrassed and I knew there was a blush under his mask.

"Uh, no I-"

"Does my pimple make you uncomfortable?" I settle back in my seat.

He groans. "You're going to be hard to break."

"Oh...so we aren't going to my grandma's house?" I mumur.

He ignores me and continues on with his self pity. "Why did I have to capture you...?"

"You didn't so don't worry." I huff.

"You're kinda in my car..."

"On the way to my grandmother's house." I interupted him, finishing his sentence.