1.

6:35 A.m
"Chica despierta que tienes que prepararse hoy es el día mi bebé se va a Los Ángeles" (
Girl wake up you have to get ready today is the day my baby goes off to Los Angeles)

"Alright Mami I'm going I'm going" I said getting out of bed and heading in the shower.

I could not believe that today is the day I leave this shit hole of the Bronx and get to live in Los angeles.

Even though I won't technically be living by myself because I will have a roommate the lady from the office said she was nice and a good rent payer.

After about 15 minutes I get out of the shower and change into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. I put my long raven black hair in a messy bun.

"Elliadria deja ir tu vuelo sale y no quiero que te lo pierdas mi amor" (Elliadria let's go your flight leaves and I don't want you to miss it my love)

"Mami I get it you want me to speak Spanish like the rest of the family but can you please for once speak English"

"Alright my love" She said grabbing one of the many Suitcases I had. The airport wasn't too far from the house, My parents were worried me moving to a place that was foreign to me but I always wanted something better than this place.

"Elliadria Promise you will come and visit Your father and I and your brothers." She said tearing up as the airport comes into view.

"Always thank you for this" I said hugging my dear mother. She was my bestfriend , partner in crime leaving her and my family behind is the saddest thing that can happen.

We walk into the airport and walk down the long aisle. "Flight to L.A now leaving" The lady called. " Me encanta que te diviertas no te diviertas demasiado y recuerda, no importa donde estés, siempre estarás en mi corazón" (i love you have fun don't have too much fun and remember no matter where i am you will always be in my heart ).

" I love you too mom and same no matter where I am you're gonna be right there with me" I said stepping up to give the lady my passport.

"Call me when you land Mi amor" She said. "Okay" i said stepping into the plane.

5 hours later..

"Miss wake up we landed" The flight attended said. I had gotten out of the plane and got my luggage.

I called an uber to pick me and drive me to my new home.

As we pulled up to the house I have never seen anything so beautiful and big. "Wow you got yourself a nice house welcome to La sweetheart." The cab driver said. "Thanks here's a 50" I said getting out the car. "Hey the cost is 20" he said. "I know keep it " I said smiling. "I'll be around La if you ever need a ride" He said. I nodded and walked up to the front door.

I knocked the front door to be created by two sex gods, TWINS.

"Um is Cameron here?" I asked. "No why " The one with the dangling earring said.

"Uh I'm her roommate" I said. "Oh yeah that's right" The other one said.

"Do you know when she's coming back?" I asked. "She doesn't live her she passed it to us" They said. "Oh" I said holding on to my luggage.

"Ethan let her inside she's tired" the tall one said. "Thank you um?" I said. "Grayson" He finished.

"Elliadria" I said. "And I'm you're future boyfriend Ethan" Ethan said. "Haha very funny" I replied. "Well let's give you a tour of the house" Grayson said.