Chapter 1

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!

Being in Paris was like floating on a cloud. It truly was overwhelming, the over all feeling of being in Paris gave you this hopeless romantic vibe. You feel like you'll never be able to let it go, like everything lasts forever. Having Justin's hand wrapped in mine, made me smile, just as it always had.

The overwhelmingly humbling feeling of having 2 heartbeats inside of me, made me think of the way i felt when i was carrying Isabella. She never seems to fade from my mind, so much has been going on lately. Escaping Ryan & Holly, Sam, Justin being in jail, the tour, the pregnancy, but no matter how much we have going on she always seems to wriggle into my mind. Wether it's before bed, when i'm struggling to fall asleep or wether it's when i'm just cracking my eyes open after waking up. Somedays when i'm walking down the street and i see a store with little baby clothes in it, or women walking down the street with their kids, it makes me think of her. I wanted to have a little girl and share an extremely close relationship with her. Go shopping, always be there for her, plan play dates for her and friends. But she never even got to take her first steps, or speak her first words.

I feel like me getting pregnant now is my second shot at a family. Justin and I are both growing up, soon it'll be time to settle down and take things a little easier. This is my chance at my future, starting a family and having a kid and a responsibility of our own.

It's ironic how far the relationship between Justin and I have came. If 2 years ago, when i first moved in with, Dad, Pattie and Justin, if i knew this is where i'd be to today, i probably would have called myself crazy. That spark, the first day Justin and I kissed, i felt like it would be one awkward expirience, it'd end after a week or so and then we'd go on living our lives as step brother and sister. Not on the verge of getting engaged, promising our love to each other.

The lights of the Eiffel Tower glowed in the dark sky. The sparkling lights glimmered, many different people were stopped to admire it's beauty. Justin smiled at me, and pulled on my arm. I followed him over closer to the tower.

"Justin, where are we going?"

After walking for another 2 minutes we came to a stop.

"I realized something today," He smiled, grabbing both of my hands, interlocking his fingers between mine.

I gleamed, "What did you realize?"

"We've been together for more than a year and half, and we never had our first dance before."

My heart fluttered. "Justin, are you serious?"

"Jess, you've always wanted to come to Paris, and we never had our first proper first dance as a couple before, trust me i'm more serious than i've ever been."

I bit my lip, smiling at the ground. "Alright, well let's dance." I nodded.

I brought myself closer to him, wrapped my arms around my neck and swayed with his body. All of a sudden, he started to sing quietly.

I immediately knew what song he was whispering into my ear. When we lived back at the house, before we even kissed for the first time, he used to sing it around the house all the time.

It's one of my favorite songs he's ever written. Fall.

I concentrate on rocking back n forth, picturing him playing his acoustic guitar on the front step.

He sang every note perfectly, the whole time i tried to hold the tears from escaping my eyes. It killed me softly, with every note he hit. I didn't care how many people were watching, this moment was too perfect to ever forget. The song was over and i pulled away, then leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. People around us began to clap and whistle, camera lights were flashing and all i could do was smile.