2

Annie
I answered the call.
"Uhm. Hey Brennan."
"What the hell Annie."
"What?"
"Who the hell is Hayden. What the hell is Hannie. You told me you loved me." My blood boiled.
"You said you loved me and then you cheated on me with my best friend. And you have your sister. My best friend text me for you saying you miss me. What the hell." He sits there silent. I hang up. Hayden stares at me.
"I'm sorry." I sob. He wraps his arms around me. I cry into his shoulder.
"I will never hurt you Ans."
He wipes my tears and kisses my cheek.
I rest my head on his shoulder.
Hayley
Vlogging-
"So mommy daddy and I just saw Annie's Instagram post. So I'm gonna try to see if I can catch them being all cute and mushy." I sneak to where their sitting. I hide behind a rock. I turn the camera on them. Annie's head is resting on Haydens shoulder. "Awwww" I squeal. They jump. "Hayley" She screams. I turn off the camera.
"We don't want it on the Vlogs yet." She whines.
"Annie it's on Instagram." I point out.
"Oh right." She laughs.
"Come play with me." I beg.
"Okay. Hayden do not bring me in the water."
Hayden
Annie runs off to the water with Hayley. I'm so lucky to have her. She's so beautiful. I run into the water.
"Hayden your crazy." Annie laughs at me. I walk toward her.
"Can I have a hug."
Hayleys Vlogging.
She wraps her arms around my neck. I pick her up and try to bring her into the water.
"Hayden!" She squeals. I put her down.
"Alright I'm sorry gimme a hug." She does the same thing.
I pick her up again and bring her in the water with me. Her jeans get soaked. I bring her back on the sand. She playfully punches me. Hayley runs back in the water. I take their vlog camera.
Vlogging:
Hayden: Hey guys my names Annie and we're here at the beach with Hayden. She laughs and takes the camera.
Hey so Hayleys playing in the water for a little while and then we're probably gonna walk around LA with Hayden so yeah see you then. She puts her hand over the camera and closes it.