Chapter 1

I was only young when I first meet Tommy. We were both in high school at the time sharing the same music and drama classes everyday. We knew nothing about each other untill we were forced to sing together in school assembly every friday.

But as our friendship grew, so did our music. We would practice all lunch and after school untill we eventually began making ourselves more notice able around town and on youtube.

It was strange because our voices were so different; mine was always strong and clear while Tommys was like a younger higher pitched Steven Tyler. But somehow they fit together perfectly.

We were known for our bold and unique multi-choice music. Sometimes asked to play at weddings,funerals,partys and we even became the opening act for some New Zealand famous singers.

But since I was a girl and he was a boy, it was typical for us to get our feelings in the way, leading our future music career and friendship destroyed.

Tommy never talked to me after University. Not once. I was heartbroken, I had lost my best friend because I couldn't give him anough. He wanted more from me. He wanted to be with me, to kiss me everyday, to hold hands, to travel the world and to sing as a couple.

But me being me, got scared. I didn't know what to say to him when he asked me to leave for America with him, so I said nothing. I let him turn around and leave that day without a word in protest.

I will never forgive myself for what I ruined.

For what I put him through.

For the pain I caused him.

----------------

Hello :) This is short but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Tips would be awesome. And if you want to be the other 4 boys' girlfriends then comment below your name and who you want to be with :) please please message me as well. Thank you all!