Chapter 1

Y/n P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of the alarm going on at 7 am. I get up brush my teeth, shower. After i finish showering I change into my outfit

 After i finish showering I change into my outfit

^that's your outfit :)

After I was done changing I put a little bit of mascara and did my eyebrows and then grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "Morning y/n" Jessica said with a wide smile (Jessica is your sister she is 18) "Morning and why do you have a big smile?" I said while wiggling my eyebrow "Because my crush asked me out!" Jess says it in a even more wide smile and I laugh "okay than" I said. Well I have to say that I was happy for my sister since she always talked about him to me and I was getting kinda annoyed.

"Jess can you take me to school!?" I said. I waited for about 5 minutes and Jess finally replied "Yes" she said in a annoyed voice, then she came downstairs. We got in the car and she took me to school.

~skip car ride to school~

"Hey bestfriend! " Cassidy said while she gave you a bear hug. "Hey bestfriend!" I said as I hugged her too. We were walking to class which was math. After me and Cassidy got there we sat in the back like always because we don't like sitting in the front. While Ms. Potter was on the writing stuff down at the bored I decided to take my phone out and go on instagram. While scrolling down the feed of it I seen a really cute picture of Finn that I had deleted but luckily found it again. Then I put my phone away and kept on doing my work. Class finally ended right after it felt like hours.

~skip to after school~

Cassidy and I both hugged because she wasn't coming tomorrow since she is moving to New York. But I'm still going to see her tomorrow since its going to be Saturday. Right after Cassidy left I called Jess to pick me up. After 10 minutes she finally came and I hopped into the car. While the drive home I put my headphones on went to spotify and put Finns playlist called "music". We got home and I got off the car and went straight to my room my mom and dad are working like always so basically me and Jess are the ones home plus my cat Mr. Midnight.

I was laying in bed listing to Finns playlist still until I decided to watch
Stranger Things again for the 100th time.  After watching only 4 episodes of it I decided to turn it off since it was 10 and I was sleepy too. So i got up and took a shower and put some shorts and a plain white shirt with my messy bun. I was just on Instagram watching edits that fan accounts made for the ST cast. While just scrolling threw Instagram I remember that I have the audition of Stranger Things tomorrow and I have to be over there at 1:00.

Here you go the first chapter :) Hope you like 🖤

Love y'all💕