// h u m a n // [o n e]

She was sitting on the couch staring off into space, she had that look on her face. The look where the one word echoes in her head. The one word that had broken her down all the way. She had never really felt this way before until now. He had left, he couldn't be there all the time. He had to go, he had to work. There were others that needed him too. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't keep him all to herself. She dearly wished she could. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the door open, turning towards it she watches as he walks in. His short hair she ran her hand through while his head was in his lap. He had recently cut it, even though she loved his old hair where he could flip it and make her laugh and brighten up her day instantly, this side showed his more muscular manly side. But he was still sweet and adorable. As he hangs up his coat she wraps her arms around his waist from behind. It startled him at first, he had forgotten she was home. He let the smile come onto his face. He turned and took in her innocent pale blue eyes looking into his dark chocolate ones. He took his finger and traced the outline of her lips earning a small smile from her. She lets the whisper come out slowly,

"I missed you." He shakes his head. He knew it was hard for her, she was slowly fading away but there was just a tiny chance of getting her old self back and he wanted it back. He loved her either way but he missed how playful she would be. He missed how she would be so energetic and hyper. It was one of her quirks he loved. But she needed help and he was going to be the help. He pulls away from the hug leaving her standing there. He had never done that before, really. She stood there confused.

"What's wrong?" Her soft voice was like chocolate. Smooth, and it could melt anyone's anger. But it couldn't melt his this time.

"You! You're what's wrong! You've changed so much! You aren't your playful old self anymore, you keep listening to them! You know she wouldn't do that! She was able to ignore it! Sometimes, I miss her. Sometimes, I think of why I ever left her. This is just helpless. You're just something that can't be fixed." His anger had gotten the best of him. Even after seeing her fresh tears he didn't stop. He just continued on breaking her heart even more.

"I'm only human! I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human, I crash and I break down. You're words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then you make me fall apart. I'm only human, I can fake a smile and all but there's just so much I can take, till I've had enough cause I'm only human." She couldn't take it anymore. He had promised that he would never bring her up. Everyone liked her better than me. Everyone wanted her and not me. She thought. She just couldn't take it. She was done.

He tried to grab her but she was already out the door and into her car. She could take little. She sat in her car, head on the wheel sobbing quietly. She turned around and saw him running out of the small house coming after her but she just pulled out of the driveway. She drove off into the distance. She couldn't see because her tears were blurring her vision. She gave up. She couldn't take it anymore. She had left everything behind for him. She was sure her parents wouldn't open the door for her but it was the only place she could go to.

As she pulled up, the tears still made their way down her cheeks. Her eyes were becoming red and puffy only showing the fact that she was crying even more. They had already gotten pictures of her crying and running out of the flat and they even had pictures of her showing up at her parents house. She sat in her car leaning back on the seat bringing her hands up to her face. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed loudly. She couldn't stop the tears anymore. She parks the car and gets out. She ignores the screams and questions and the camera flashes as she makes her way through the crowd. She knocks on the door. It opens. Her mom catches sight of her tear stained eyes and pulls her in for a hug.

"Oh honey." Her mother sighs. She just sobs even louder on her shoulder staining her shirt with a wet mark.

"M-mom. I-I can't take it anymore mom. I'm done. I just can't take it." She says still sobbing once their inside.