Chapter 2

Chapter Two: Galinda's Point of View Author: Elphaba

Galinda was happy to have met Elsa. They got on great. It was good to have made a friend right off the bat, because otherwise she would've been all alone. She was simply bewildered and infuriated with Ama Clutch. How could she be so selfish to step on a nail and go in for a surgery to leave poor Galinda on her own on her first day at Shiz? Well, at least she wouldn't be put in a dorm with several other girls. Galinda was a little upset at finding out the Elsa was not a student, but was eager to make friends, especially with a Queen. After receiving a room from Madame Morrible, the head of Crage Hall, (the school she'd be attending at Shiz) Galinda took Elsa up and let her stay in the room for the next few days. Galinda learned all about Elsa. She was fascinated at how she was locked up for so long, and how she built an ice castle with her magic, and she cried when Elsa explained how she'd killed her sister- twice! "Elsa is just as amazing as me!" She thought to herself. This was a very rare occasion because as everyone knew, Galinda was fabulous. Because of this, she knew she and Elsa were going to be best friends. "So, Elsa, do you have a boyfriend?" Galinda asked on day while curling her hair. She watched as Elsa's smile slowly faded away. "I....it's complicated." answered the icy girl. So Galinda listened to her new best friend explain how she had experienced a year-long relationship with an abusive boy who'd had similar abilities to her, and a couple other insignificant guys here and there, finally ending in how she fell in love with her sisters fiancee, which happened to be the reason she fled Arendelle in the first place. "Wow, Elsa I'm so sorry." cried Galinda. "Oh! I know just what to do. Elsa, you need a makeover!!!!" So the peppy pink girl from Gillikin gave the unsociable, frozen girl a makeover, or what most people would say "What Galinda does Best". But just as she finished, there was a knock at the door.