This pizza parlour was like no ordinary one. It was a royal and very special place. Macy is a very spoilt princess. She wanted to own a pizza parlour exclusively for the high class community and so she kept this place low lit and sexier from the inside. Only royalty could enter her parlours.

The waitress pushed the door open and Alex was stunned to see the scenery in front of her.

I watched her eyes widen and small smile play across her lips. She looked at me once and then turned back walking ahead as if this was all not so new to her.

We entered the Lawn with twinkling light that lit up the no roof structure. There were seats placed on the grass with a fine glass table… and 3 menue’s to choose which ever pizza she wanted from. A small waterfall falling from an open glass window was next to our table.

“I would want a pepperoni pizza with some wine please” She told the waitress even before we were seated.

“Are you sure? I mean you haven’t even seen the menu yet”  I told her.

“Yes. It’s a craving” She winked and looked away.

“I guess I want the same but I want scotch instead of wine” I smiled at the waitress and the bitch cheekily winked and walked off which made my muscles tense up.

“You look worried” She asked looking at me.

“Nah I’m fine blonde” I teased again.

“Don’t be a jackass when I’m hungry” she scowled back and looked around.

“So you like the place?” I asked her.

“Yeah it’s cool” she smiled and then the order came in.

If an ordinary person saw a pizza come within 3 minutes of its order they would surely be surprised but she wasn’t. She smiled at the waitress while she served the pizza and then dug in. This was so obvious as she wasn’t very good at hiding that she wasn’t a princess and it was probably very stupid of her not to realise I wasn’t prince.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and realised it was my cell.

“Excuse me” I told her while she sipped her wine.

“Yeah sure” she said and bit another piece of her pizza.

I went out of the restaurant and on to the streets and checked who was calling me at this time.

I flipped open the phone and saw,

“MOM” flash across the screen.

“Great!” I sighed and picked up the call.

“Hey Liam! How are things going?!! And how’s your friend?!” she exclaimed excited.

“Yeah ma she’s great” I sighed.

“Good, good. We want to meet her” she insisted again.

“I know ma” I hit my head as I remembered the last conversation we had , had where I had to almost blurt out and lie about Alex so that she would shut up.

Yes, I was going to take Alex to meet my parents as an ordinary girl when I knew she wasn’t but what difference would it make? Atleast my parents would be cool and calm about me having an ordinary girl as my friend and plus she would be perfect with all the table manners and talking royally and stuff.

“Very well, we want to meet her in the next few days” she spoke seriously.

“Umm.. sure ma I knew you would want too” I sighed thanking god for making me lucky enough to have Alex to