Chapter Two

"Emily!kitara!" Gigi yelled out with a big smile on her face.

"How are you girls doing?uhhhh you look so good today,give me a twirl" she said moving her finger round and round,we smiled and gave her a hug.

I placed my hand on a soft cushion which was on the table and gave the factory a good look.

"soooo Gigi what is it i can help you with today"

"well,there is nothing much to do" she said just a little bit of clearing to do on the tables pointing to the left as my eyes followed her fingers, there were five tables full of crystal stones,cut pieces of skin,threads and needles.

I closed my eyes before setting off to work,few minutes later i could hear loud sounds of footsteps as if it were a giant walking towards the corridor.

The door made a loud bang as the shadow of a man appeared,the first thing i noticed were these huge boots,he looked around the place with his eyes which were buried deep within his cheeks,he had a stick of hay which he chewed on every second.

I stopped whatever i was doing and kept my eyes on the man without having any idea what to do,for some few seconds i continued cleaning the table before the shattering of glass took my attention,it was Gigi she dropped a glass on the floor and looked up at the man in shock for a moment, i took a few steps to go find out what was happening but then stopped at the middle and hid by the wall.

This man figure grabbed her arm and tossed her aside.It seemed like he was angry, Gigi looked around the place to make sure there was no one close by, before whispering something to him which i could not hear."you better do so!"the man shouted before giving her one last look and banished.

Gigi stood there for about a minute as if she was in another world, i came out and called out her name but there was no reply i called out again,but still there was silence it was as if she fell into a trance or something.

so i decided to touch her before she finally snapped out of it,"what?,what?? were you...I ermm ermm" she said looking totally confused.

"Gigi I didn't say anything i only touched you "i said focusing on her, "what is wrong with you?"absolutely nothing" Gigi replied,"ohh really" i said folding my arms "then why are you so nervous".

" Please please kitara don't look at me that way" Gigi said "i know you're not buying what i'm saying", (as if she read my mind) "don't worry i am fine really" she said patting my back,"sure Gigi?" i asked,"yes dear sure" she replied with a smile before we headed back inside the factory.

As i got back to my chores i could'nt help it but think about that scary looking man and right from there i had a bad feeling about it but since Gigi told me that everything was fine,I decided to forget about it and move on.
~♡~♡~♡~

Thanks for reading this chapter!😊
I hope you all enjoyed it
Don't forget to keep reading,vote,and comment😀
Thank you,
Zarahciroma❤