11 :: swimming in it

Start from the beginning

You walked over and fished three ¥500 coins out of your school bag, popping them in and ordering three Calpis waters, and tossing them to Okuyasu and Josuke. You popped one open and took a sip.

"What a strange kid," you marveled. The others nodded.

Everyone staring walking towards the park. Once you got to there, Josuke opened up his school bag and dumped out a bunch of New Years lottery tickets into the trash.

"What are you doing!?" Said Okuyasu, starting to dig through the tickets. "Well, no one would throw away a winning ticket, would they?" Asked Josuke. He sat down on a nearby bench.

"People forget to cash in their slips all the time! There's still a chance!" Practically out of nowhere, Okuyasu pulled a lottery book and started to check numbers.

"What are the chances that this glorious idiot finds a winning number?" Asked Josuke, taking a sip of his drink. You shrugged. "I don't know. But if he does, I'm actually going to start crying."

"Group 12134...12134..." Okuyasu whispered. You took a drink. "HOLY....GROUP 12134!!" Screamed Okuyasu. You spit your drink and briefly started to cough.

"Don't tell me you just won something!" You said in disbelief. Okuyasu stared at the lottery book, then fell backwards. "We've...just...won...."

"What?! What'd you win?!"

"FIVE MILLION YEN!!"

You screamed. "NO DAMN WAY. NO DAMN WAY." Josuke ran over to make sure that they'd actually won. He gasped and started to laugh. "OH, GOD, WE JUST WON!"

"Yay! Congrats you guys!" You cheered. You weren't jealous at all, as you had your own money and everything you wanted.

Josuke and Okuyasu danced around. Shigechi, on the other hand, seemed pretty angry.
---
But after the bank visit, once again, Shigechi decided to have everything for his own.

You found yourselves chasing the greedy little bastard with the five million slip through town.

"Kid! Give it up!" You screamed. He did his annoying little laugh as his stand climbed him up the building.

You all used your own stands to climb up on the building. Shigechi was on the other side, and in order to get to him, you'd need to cross some pipes.

You all carefully started to inch cross the pipes, when they started to rumble. "I told you that Harvest can collect anything! It's and amazing stand!"

Sure enough, his stand had the bolts that connected the pipe to the walls in their hands, and they let loose under you.

You gasped as you started your free fall, but Josuke thought quick and fixed the bolts before he fell out of range.

"Amazing stand, huh...how about my Shining Diamond?" Shigechi gasped and backed up as you all started towards him.

Then, you felt really disoriented. Drunk, almost...?

But then you noticed that you didn't feel drunk, you were drunk. You stumbled around, but refused to fall. It was a rumor through your family that every member of the l/n family had an amazing alcohol tolerance.