Chapter 1: Lovers

Louis' POV:
"Louis!" I hear a familiar voice call my name. I turn around to see Harry walking towards me. "Hey babe" Harry blushes and I smile because he's so damn cute. How did I get so lucky?

"Lou I missed you so much" I chuckle and say," Harry you saw me yesterday"

"I know! But I missed you" Harry says shyly with a light pink tint on his cheeks.
"Aww I missed you too babycakes. Now come on we have to get into the school" Harry grabs my hand and leads me into the school. When we get inside we get a couple a strange looks. "Fucking people" I whisper quietly. I didn't mean for Harry to hear me but he did. "Please ignore them Lou. They're not worth it." I sigh. Harry's right, he's always right.

"I'm sorry babe. You're right they're a waste of time."

Harry's POV:
I knew I was right. We always have gotten weird looks. Honestly, it annoys me that some people still don't accept gay people. It's 2017!!!!(A/N:I know that their actual ages don't match up but let's just pretend they're in high school)

Louis and I have been dating since sophomore year. Tbh I had a HUGE crush on him since freshman year. Little 14 or 15 year old me was so embarrassed the first time he met Louis. Ugh! I blush thinking about the moment.

"Harry?" I turn to see Louis looking at me confused. Shit. "What?" I say looking at him, blushing even more. "You zoned out babe. What are you thinking?" he says with a smirk. That makes me blush even more if that was even possible. "U-Um just stuff" "Oh yeah? And what exactly is this "stuff" your talking about?" " I'm just thinking about the first time we met." Once I say that I pull my sleeves over my hands and cover my face embarrassed.

"Awww no need to feel embarrassed love" Louis gently grabs my hands to move them out of my face. " I like to think of that moment too. How can I forget the day I met the love of my live?" " I love you." " I love you too babe," Louis says back. Just then the bell rings for first period.

" Come on love, let's get to our class." Louis starts to lead me to our first class. God, I love him so much I don't know what I'll do without him. I know he loves me the same. Even if we get glares or disgusted looks, I'll still love my Louis.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer but tell me what you think so far.
Do you love it? Hate it?
When should Niall, Liam, and Zayn come in?
Which new characters should I add to the story?
Please tell me in the comments and I'll do more. :)))