"Open!" He demands. I shake my head and he squeezes my jaw and stuffs his cock into my mouth and face fucks me. I begin to cry even harder and try to push away but he only slams my head back down, making me choke and gasp for air.

"Spit or swallow doesn't matter." He moans. His cock begins to twitch and he releases it from my mouth.

"Lay on your stomach." He demands. I nod and turn over. When I was in the position he wanted me to be in, he pushed my head down into the pillows and it made it difficult for me to breathe. By now, I was wishing that I was dead and that he would just stop.  I didn't know what was going on due to my face being down but I felt him shove two fingers into my backside, completely dry. This action made me sob and flail around, begging him to stop.  He continued with his actions and started to thrust his fingers, adding more and more until he finally pulled them out.  I was panting heavily, whimpering and shaking, hoping he was finished, but I was dead wrong. He flipped me over and immediately thrust into me.

"Stop! Please!" I scream. He moves one hand to my neck and begins to choke me again. Continuing to thrash around, he finally shoots his load into me and leans down for a kiss. I scratch the hell out of his face and he spits on me and harshly puts his lips to mine. Asshole. He storms into the bathroom to clean the blood and slams the door. I gulp and try to sit up. I look at my torn jeans, leave them and make a break for it. I run out without pants and down the hall. I run into the elevator and head up to Charlie's room. I run to 232A and start to bang on the door.

"Charlie let me in! Please! Charlie!" I scream. Charlie opens the door and I immediately run in, slam it shut and lock everything.

"Meghan what happened?" He asks. I begin to cry and my whole body hurts. I fall into his arms and he holds me against his chest.

"Shhhhhh.... It's okay. Calm down." He whispers.

"I-I-I could-n-n't do-do it-t." I whisper, shaking.

"Do what?" He whispers. I begin to cry again and Charlie rocks me in his arms.

"Calm down...." He whispers into my hair, pulling me so close until he couldn't anymore. I begin to calm down and then look into his worried eyes and break down again.

"I couldn't get away...." I cry.

"He hurt me..."

"Who Meghan? Who?" He asks.

"Bar.... a guy at the bar!"

"Meghan calm down and tell me what happened..... please." He whispers.

"Charlie, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry! I met this awful guy at the bar and he took me to his room and he slapped me and forced me to have sex." I mumble.

"Meghan he raped you?!" Charlie yells. I shake my head,

"Almost." I whisper. I can't let him know he actually raped me.

"He made me choke and slapped me and Charlie I'm so sorry!" I cry. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and take off his shirt and sets it down on the bed. He tries to move my shirt but I freak out and start thrashing around.

"No!!!!" I scream. He never saw my boobs thats the only thing he didn't waste time on. Charlie steps back and puts his hands up. I begin to rock again and my teeth chatter.

"No. No. No." I whisper.

"Meghan. It's me. Charlie. Please let me put my shirt on you. It's bigger and will hide you." He whispers. I finally cave in and scream every time he touched my skin. He finally gets the shirt over me and ties my hair up into a ponytail. When he looks back he sees my neck and curses.

"Fuck Meghan!" He cries out he sits down on the floor and I see Emmy walk over to him and rub her hand on his back. Where was she?

"Go away Emmy!" He screams. Emmy runs back into the bathroom and slams the door shut.

"We're going to the hospital, now." He whispers, a few minutes later.

"I wasn't raped. He almost did it." I whisper.

"Bullshit. You wouldn't be this scared when I touch you." He whispers getting on his shoes.

"Charlie, please."

"Meghan. I wasn't there. If I hadn't insisted on getting more attention and having Emmy with us during something so private, you would of never gotten raped. I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. God, I hate myself!" He yells, punching the wall. I shrink back and begin to cry again.

"Meghan! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve this. Oh my God.... Meghan." He whispers. He tries to cup my cheek but I grab his arm and pull him to me.

"Meghan, please. Let's go to the hospital." He whispers. I shake my head and cry.

"Why won't you go?" He pleads.

"I can't Charlie." I whisper.

"Please..."

"I don't want you to blame yourself." I mumble.

"Meghan- I don't want you to blame yourself." He whispers.

"But it was my fault! If I wasn't so jealous-" I start and then feel lightheaded.

"Charlie move-" I mumble.

"I'm not going anywhere Meghan."

"No Charlie-" I whisper.

"Meghan- please!"

"Move!" I yell and then the vile raises in my throat and I throw up in his spot while he rubs my back. I wipe my mouth with my hand and Charlie carefully picks me up and carries me down the hall. If only I realized what would happen next would change my life forever...