->Tip Two<-

EXCERSISE. Something that everyone needs to understand is that they won't get a glo up just by sitting on your couch and watching a show. I promise you that after the show ends you aren't magically going to change. Even if you are happy with the way your body is you should still exercise because exercise can help with your stress and skin. I recommend working out throughout summer and just before the school year ends so that by next year you would look like some brand new shit. By 'work out' you can do many things such as bike, yoga, dance, machines, and more. I am creating this book in April and I'm going to try to work out everyday until school starts in some week of August. A lot of people say that one hour of work out is a must but even 30 minutes can be very beneficial. I always make some random work outs for my self and do it one time for 30 minutes everyday. You should get a pen and a notebook to make a work out routine for your self, don't go to hard on your self but don't go too easy on yourself either. If you think you are going to lose weight in a day you are wrong, you should measure your weight before you start the work out and after 2 or 4 months you should measure it again and see how much you lost. If you didn't lose much then you should remember that weight also comes from muscle so you may have just gained some muscle.

If you want to know my work out routine then comment or pm me, my routine goes on for about 30 minutes.