Emily and West

Emily's POV

Riley just got back from London after picking James over Alfie. My god I am so happy; I don't care if Alfie is a prince James is Riley's one and only.

Anyway I actually really wish I could have gone with Riley but I had to stay and watch over studio. I know you are probably wondering why does Emily want to go to London just to see Riley and James get together? In all honesty that is not the reason; I want to see a specific person. No it is not Eldon.

It is West.

I really miss West. I know we agreed to be just friends after I got hurt but in all honesty I still love him. For Halloween this year I actually dress as a fire fairy just because it reminded me of West.

I just really hope I get to see him soon.

West's POV
I am currently on a plane with James, Eldon, and Thalia so we can go surprise Emily and Riley and watch the team at regionals.

I really missed Emily. I mean I missed Emily AND Riley.

You know what I actually did mean to say I missed Emily now that I think about it. I still love her. She is my fire fairy after all. She may be a pain sometimes but I love her no matter what. I really regret telling her that we should just be friends after she got injured. James and I are actually going to do grand gestures for emily and Riley.

James plans on proposing to Riley while I am just going to confess my love to her. I am to invoke all of a-troupe old and new. Ever since James and Riley got back together again I have been talking to everyone and we are going to do the whole thing when we get back from regionals.

~~~~~~~~~~
Fast forward to the day of Regionals

Emily's POV

Riley and I are getting the team ready for the solo round when I turn around because Riley gets a huge smile on her face when she looks past me and I see

West
James
Eldon
Thalia
Giselle
Hunter
Tiffany
Stephanie
Chloe
Daniel
Cierra
Ella
And Max

Once I see West I run to him and he picks me up and spins me around. Once I am no longer high on happiness I realize what I did and start to blush while everyone looks at us with smirks on their faces. Even Hunter which is surprising until I notice he and Cierra are holding hands and I realize they are together.

West and I let go of each other and I give hugs along with Riley and the rest of the team to everyone who came back.

I am so happy they are here. Especially West, Stephanie, and Tiffany.

~~~~~
After Regionals

Emily's POV

Oh my God I can't believe it
WE WON REGIONALS
We didn't think we could with the whole soloist mistake but we did it we won.

~~~~~~
When the get back from Regionals

West's POV
We just got back from Regionals and tomorrow after we are all rested we are going to do our grand gestures.

~~~~~~
Still West's POV
Oh my god. Today is the day James proposes to Riley and I tell emily I love her.

Right now we are going through the practice run and it looks amazing.

Now Emily's POV

I  am so happy we won. Right now Riley and I are on the way to the studio because West and James texted us saying that we need to meet them there because there is an emergency.

When we get to the studio Riley tells me to follow her and I start to get curious. What does she know?

When I start following her I notice that there is music getting louder as I continue following her.

All of a sudden I see all of the a-troupe guys old and new handing me flowers and I am getting even more confused than before. I notice that West is the only one not there and I start to realize what is happening.

What is he doing?

As I continue to be given flowers I see the boys start to run off and I see that they are getting in positions to dance with the girls.

They start dancing around me and doing a little solo each along to the song from the brighter brightest music video we were in. And I realize exactly what is happening because West starts dancing in front of me.

I am smiling so bright right now and the song ends.

West starts to speak
"Emily I want you to listen to me and listen to me good. You are one of the most stubbornest people I have ever met. But that that is the thing I love about you. You have so much fire, determination, and amazingness in your soul. I can't think of a time where I didn't love you. Even when you were with Eldon and Hunter I loved you even though I never realized it. I love you and I will never leave you again. Emily will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, West I love you too" I say

All of a sudden he does a backflip and runs up to me and picks me up like James did when he and Riley became official for the first time. Once he puts me down I kiss him and everyone is applauding while this happens.

I can't believe that just happened. 

I finally got the love of my life back

A/N
Hey guys this is the first one-shot of the book I hope you like it and comment whether or not you want more of West and Emily and if you want to hear the story of the James and Riley proposal.