2

This Is Amara!! HAppy?? 

Kayla:Yup!

Asher:YOLO!

ugh -_-

_________________

I arrive at the school 30 minutes early And it starts to rain.

"UGH I HATE THE RAIN IT MAKES MY IMAGE BLURRY!!!" Kayla screams

"Ha MAckenzie has to walk in this with HEELS!" Ash says laughing

"Bye guys" I say they nod and disappear.

I walk into the school and as soon as I do

"Hey freak!"

"Eww it's the freak"

"Shame she's such a freak she is pretty hot" One guy said

"SHut your fucking mouths she isn't a freak!" someone yelled That's new... I turned around to see who said that. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. The most badass girl in school....Amanda with her sister the most popular Emily.

People looked at me with red faces blushing and clearly embarrassed.

I turned and left and took to right turns to my locker my combo we get to make our own so I choose 6-6-6 The best just to creep people out. I put my bag into my locker and grabbed my binder for first period class. Social studies...Yay. I really like this class though.

"Well well well look who it is" I sighed and turned expecting to see Lillian the schools slut but instead I see.....Mack?

"Mack?" I say confused

"Eww what a stalker she knows your name!!" one of her 'friends' said.

"your such a freak you know that?" Mack said

"W-what?"

"Ugh hopeless worthless pathetic bitch" she said rolling her eyes and walking away. I shuttered the hallway seemed to grow colder. I ignored it and walked into class. With Mackenzie..... and Amanda and Emily.

I sat down in the back like always. The teacher Mr. Wentworth began taking Attendance.

"Philp?"

"here"

"carrey?"

"here"

"Mack?"

"Yes sir!"  she said giggling

"Amara?"

"Yup" I say popping the P

I zoned out after that.

A half an hour into class  I began drawing. I've got talent for these types of things I guess.

The drawing was kinda dark.

(Disclaimer I do not own any of these pictures!!!)

Mack must have looked back at me because.

"Omg what the fuck?? You weirdo!!!" 

I jumped and looked up. She smirked at me "Mr.Wentworth!!! Amara is drawing a weird picture and not paying attention!!" HIs eyes snapped in me and he stalked toward my desk.

"Miss Lee? PLease let me see the picture" 

"y-yes sir" I say handing it towards him. He looked at the picture and his face turned towards a smile and he placed it back on my desk and walked up to the front of the room. Everyone was watching me then turned their attention back to the front. 

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU NOT GET IN TROUBLE BITCH" Mack yelled. I Just stayed still.

"Ugh whatever, Not like I should waste my time on worthless shit like you" Suddenly the lights dimmed like they did in the hallway and the temperature dropped dramatically and there was a hiss in the air.

"How dare you!"  Something hissed at Mack and the whole class paled. 

"You Call HER worthless!? Look at yourself!!" Suddenly A woman with black long hair in a torn red strapless dress appeared right in from of me. The girl from my drawing? And she Lunged at MAck

___________________________________

Hmm what will happen next???????