6.

Panting, I sat in my class thankfully making it on time, barley, but I made it. My sleeping pattern is royally messed up, so I kind of almost overslept if not for my tendency of stirring in bed while asleep. I managed to knock some of the stuff on the beside table making loud noised when they fell on the wooden floor. I'm glad I looked at the watch or else my professor would get mad. I didn't appreciate being humiliated in front of the students in my class.

I payed attention to the lecture and wrote down what was important. Yeah. I'm still a bit of a nerd and it's a good thing. Nick was also actually starting to study. I guess people do change, or maybe he just wants to impress Ashlyn with his high grades. The lecture was finally over and the professor Gave us an easy assignment. I was glad for that.

I looked at the time and groaned when I realized I couldn't return back to sleep, I had to go to work after thirty minutes, so I decided to just return to my room, take one of my books to study there - I have a lot of free time at work - and go to a nearby café to get some hot chocolate before going to work. I prefered hot chocolate over coffee. I can't stand bitter stuff.

I entered the café walking to the counter to get my order. A guy sorting some mugs before putting them in the drawer behind the counter. When he stood up and turned around to take my order, he smiled knowingly "Let me guess, hot chocolate?" Jack said taking out a mug. I smiled brightly at him nodding. I still had fifteen minutes to get to work, so I was ok.

"Here you go. That'll be.. $3 dollars but $23 with my tip." He said at the register then continued pouring the hot chocolate. I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "I'll give you a $2 tip." I took out the $5 bill and placed it on the counter. Jack handed me the Mug pouting "C'mon, I'm broke." He whined jokingly but taking the money nonetheless. I smiled taking the mug sitting in my usual table.

I sighed trying my best not to spill any hot chocolate anywhere, since I felt dizzy and tired, as I placed the mug on the table. When I finally sat down I looked at the watch on my right wrist. It wasn't really a watch, it just tells me how much the sugar level in my body is - I'm diabetic as mentioned before. The number was low which explains why I felt dizzy and tired.

I decided that if me drinking the hot chocolate wasn't enough, I'd take the shot. I had a small bag full of syringes in case of emergencies just so you know. I got worked up when I thought I'd be late to class. Shrugging the dizziness of, I tore three bags of sugar and poured them in Jeremy, the hot chocolate. I gave every hot chocolate the name Jeremy, only my close friends understand when I say I feel like Jeremy or I want some Jeremy.

I started doing that ever since I was five. It got stuck after that. The same goes to my phone, its name is Lazlo. I guess that's one of the weird things about me, but it's more fun this way. When I finished Jeremy I checked my sugar level again, it got higher but not high enough, so I went to the bathroom and took out one of my syringes and gave myself a shot.

I used to be scared of doing that, now I just got used to it. I don't take shots THAT often, only four times a day.. Ok, maybe often. I started to feel better slowly after taking them. I made my way out of the café thanking Jack before leaving heading to the racing grounds, place, field whatever you call it, where I work.

Only Ryan was there doing something on the laptop. I walked in heading for the small kitchen to grab something sweet and decided to just sit down and study until I feel like I'm ready to work. I need to rest for a bit since I'm tired, and for the shot to take its effect. Jeremy, the hot cocoa, didn't have this much effect.

"Hi." Ryan said not looking away from the laptop when I sat down. "Hey." I replied opening my book. Still a little bit dizzy. It was quite, which I think is a rare thing here, and I'm glad for that since I can concentrate. I can't concentrate in loud places and I don't understand how a lot of collage students study at Cafés and places like that. It was always noisy there, so how can they focus with all that noise without developing a headache?

It all started when I became a mechanic... [boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें