VERY, VERY Important Author's Note

Uh, hey guys. This isn't a update, sorry. The reason I haven't been updating is that I've found out someone is copying this story. @WWEFANFIC12 to be exact. They have written a book called Broken, and it sounds just like this book, Secrets! Everything is similar! The concept, the names of the chapters, everything! The only thing he or she, I'm pretty sure it's a she, is that in their book, AJ and John don't have a kid and AJ lost her title to Nikki at Royal Rumble instead of Smackdown, which is when AJ loses her title in this book. I'm just like so pissed right now, it's not even funny. And the worst part is they had the audacity to post on my message board, asking me to update my books, like shit's cool! IT'S NOT!

Like wtf? I'm just so mad! I'm just- UGH! But, if you don't believe me, go read it for yourself! Like I said, it's called Broken by @WWEFANFIC12. Now there's no way in hell her book isn't similar to mine! I-I don't even know if I should even continue this book if all they're gonna do is steal me AND @natynasmith's ideas and call them their own. If you've ever had this happen to you, you should know exactly what I'm going through right now. So, as of right now, this book is on hold until I get this situation straight. Once again, I'm sorry to all you guys for this stupid inconvience. And to @WWEFANFIC12, if you're reading this because I'm pretty sure you are, I suggest you do two things. You either change your entire concept. Yes, entire, which means you need, now you will start over. But if you don't want to do that, that's okay. Your second option is to just delete the entire book all together. So either way you'll have to start over. And fi you don't, well let's just say you won't have many followers after all this clears up. And I won't be as nice as I am now.