Chaos chuckled,"With out further delay, lets start."

The void seemed to pulse as if it were alive.

"Take heed Percy, cause the chant issued by the fates was a temporary form of this one and as such is why you drank from the cup after. However for this one you must drink it now before I begin the chant." Chaos said as a goblet appeared in my hand.

It looked darker than the first one, but I didn't give it much thought and downed it in one go. what surprised me was the pain I had expected didn't come.

"Thats why you drank it before," chaos said as if reading my mind,"if drank after it will strip you of your godhood and immortality."

"Makes sense as to why it was so painful." I said with a shudder.

"Quite, now try not to die." she warned and began to chant.

I Χάος, να παραχωρήσει επάνω επιλεγεί ο διάδοχός μου, τη δύναμή μου από τη μορφή του χρόνου μου θρυμματίζεται. Μέχρι τότε θα είναι ένα από τα παιδιά μου, μια αρχέγονη θεός. Τον απαλλάσσει από τη θνησιμότητα και να του χορηγήσει την εξουσία του. Για το όνομά μου είναι το Χάος, δημιουργός όλων. Θα προσδώσει σ 'αυτόν domaines του.

The void started to encase me in an orb of light and darkness, it started to shift and writhe around me as well. Then came the pain.

I Χάος, να παραχωρήσει επάνω επιλεγεί ο διάδοχός μου, τη δύναμή μου από τη μορφή του χρόνου μου θρυμματίζεται. Μέχρι τότε θα είναι ένα από τα παιδιά μου, μια αρχέγονη θεός. Τον απαλλάσσει από τη θνησιμότητα και να του χορηγήσει την εξουσία του. Για το όνομά μου είναι το Χάος, δημιουργός όλων. Θα προσδώσει σ 'αυτόν domaines του.

The void around changed into spikes and pierced through my body. Then slowly and painfully it forced my body to absorb it. It felt as if my very existence was being torn to shreds. The weirdest and most painful part was when I actually felt it force out my mortality. Almost like it was eating it.

Thats about where I pass out.

Chaos pov

I watched as the void checked if he as compatible with it, and was relieved when it did.

I felt his aura of power grow, rivaling even mine after he had passed out from the pain.

Though shocked, I was also pleased. That meant, when he takes over my position he will be infinitely stronger than me.

I noticed him start to move,"Congratulations Percy, Welcome to the family."

Line Break-time skip-10 minutes

No ones pov

"Mother what is the meaning of this council and why have I been summoned from the void?" Oursnos questioned.

"I too would also like to know?" Nyx asked.

"And you will get your answer, I've summoned you here to meet your new brother." Chaos announced.

She let the information set in and suddenly everyone was shouting.

"Silence!" Chaos yelled. "Honestly if you react this way He'll think you no better than the Olympians."

Tartarus grumbled,"Then what is our new brothers name and domaines?"

"I'll let him tell you himself." Chaos said as the female primordial groaned.

"Really mother, another boy." Hemera said.

Chaos shrugged and said,"You can come out now."

"But I don't wanna," his voice whined from the center of the council room." I've already ticked off 3 primordials in this room."

'Sounds familiar' Gaia thought.

Chaos pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed,"When has that ever stopped you?"

"Good point." His suddenly serious voice said.

By now all the primordial, Chaos excluded, were trying to see where he was. When suddenly a massive wave of power shook the council room and a boy that looked about 19 appeared from a portal made from the void.

Tartarus' and Gaia's eyes go wide with shock, just as Nyx's register with mild annoyance.

Percy pov

I almost fell on the floor laughing at Tartarus and Gaia's reaction.

Instead I kept my face clean of emotions as I introduced myself.

"My name is Perseus Jackson, however I prefer Percy. I am the newly appointed primordial god of elements known and unknown, heroes fallen, forgotten, and living, oaths, bonds, restrictions, laws, and weapons."

Chaos frowned," You forgot your title."

"No i didn't, I just opted not to say it." I reply as I warily keep watch on every one in the room.

Sighing Chaos got up,"As your new brother refuses to announce his title I will tell you."

"Why is it as embarrassing as being titled god of procreation."Eros sighed.

"No, he just doesn't want a family squabble to start." Chaos said.

"Oh just tell us already."Aether said with a bored tone.

"His title is heir to the throne of Chaos and 2nd most powerful being. Though he chose that the majority of the powers he gained from being named my heir were to be sealed till he got used to his domaines."

It was like a nuke just went off as an argument broke out.

"Silence!" Chaos yelled once more. "Upon birth you were all tested to see if the void would except you. You were all denied, the void however excepted Percy. If you wish to complain, go ahead. I gave you each a fair chance." She turned to me,"Once things have settled up here we can do an official gathering. For now you can go back to earth."

"Alright, see ya when ya need me." I say and portal back to earth.

Sorry for the wait and hope you enjoyed the chapter. comment, vote, and criticize. i do not own PJO,HOO, nor the Avengers, all rights go to their respective owners.

Next chapter will be where we left off with the Avengers.