xX Chapter 1 Xx

Third Pov:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! A groan came out from the (H/C)'s coloured mouth. Smashing the alarm with his hand he sluggishly rolled out of bed,THUMP he landed on the ground and slowly stood up, heading to his ensuite bathroom. After brushing his teeth and combing his hair he looked at the time 8:52am, "Crap! I'm gonna be late!" rushing out with his school clothes and locking the door. (M/N) had no parents, you see (M/N) never remembered his parents as a child so he lived in an orphanage before becoming a designated minor and moving in an apartment with also a fund from the government to kickstart his life there.

Running as if his life depended on it (which it was), he decided to take a short route and turned in an alleyway which he then decided to jump over a wall. At the same time a young man who was around the same age as (M/N) (conveniently) decided to take the opposite route at the the same time. When (M/N) was in midair,  below him he saw a student and cried "Get out of the way-" before cutting mid-sentence and crashing into the male.

??? Pov:

I was just jogging to school when I suddenly heard a melodious voice from above me saying "Get out of the  way-" which then was followed by a collision. I groaned and opened my eyes adjusting to the blurry vision when I felt a body underneath me. My eyes widened at the sight before me an angel he was, an angel was the gifts that heavens bestowed to me. He had soft fluffy (H/L) (H/C) with long lashes, beautiful (S/C) skin and rosy pink lips. I then heard a groan and he opened his eyes, his eyes was what captivated me the most, those perfect shaded(E/C) orbs with a glamorous shine drew me in.

 "Umm..." the male started snapping me out of my daze I quickly scrambled up and felt my cheeks burning. When my angel stood up with a faint blush he started once again with that enchanting voice he said "Ah, sorry I crashed into I mean I am so sorry so so sorry, oh!  My name is (M/N) (L/N) and you call me (M/N), what is yours?" he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. I looked down and blushed "H-Hi (M/N)-san m-my name is K-Kotaro Takashi..." I trailed off. He then looked at his watch "Crappity  Crap Crap! I gotta go see ya Kotaro-kun!" he then ran off after doing a peace sign. "hhuuuhhh" I sighed dreamily, 'So his name is (M/N) is it?' I then looked into the sky, closed his eyes and thought 'totally worth being late for class'.

________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! The guy above is Kotaro Takashi also your yandere for this fanfic and don't forget to stay tuned and comment down below just to give me tips 'cause this is actually like I said the first time I've done a fanfic. Thanks and BUH BYE!!!