You should go back to the faculty. You already cut the connection between the both of you, didn't you?

I did but I wasn't at the right track that time. I was confused and afraid. Negativities invaded me but I made up my mind now. I will not let negativity eat me again.

I gathered some air and expelled it after before grabbing the door knob. When I finally opened it, a handkerchief suddenly covered my eyes that shocked me.

"C-Cris?" I mumbled while trembling. I felt hands snaking into my waist and hard breathings on my neck. I know he is this for his strong yet captivating perfume travels though my nostril, making me want him even more.

"Thank you." I smiled upon hearing his melodious voice so near to me but I didn't come here to just hear him. I want to see him. I want to trace every curve on him and drool over his heavenly gorgeous face.

I turned around him. I touched both of his cheeks and searched for his dimples that I gladly felt. It was really him.

"Let me see you," I pleaded but he didn't answer. Instead, his mouth landed on the little piece of cloth that is covering my eyes and slowly untangled it down to my lips. Only the handkerchief separates ours now.

"Tell me if you want more," he said seductively, still not letting go of the boundary between us. I moaned as an answer.

"I want to hear it from you." Just then before I could say a word, the handkerchief fell making our lips collide again. It grew a curve on my face as I wrap my arms around his nape.

Our lips slowly move in sync like there is a music being played inside this old room. It was magical and we let ours roamed in each other's. The kiss at first went gently and softly until turned into a torrid and rough one. He's a pro kisser. He really is.

His tounge is wanting to enter on my mouth but I bit his lip to interrupt him.

"That's gross!" I said and then let out a small laugh.

"What's gross? That's not what you call it." He planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Then what is it?" I asked mischievously.

"It's an art of expressing yourself," he said and then owned again my lips. This time, I permitted him to go inside my mouth and explore it with his tounge. We fought like knights with swords; swords that aren't worn in the hand but in the mouth and it's pretty unique.

His kisses went down on my neck leaving me some hickeys and making me moan in so much satisfaction. Didn't mind of the noise that we are building for I know that no one's going to hear us.

He then cupped my breast while continuing his business on my neck. I felt his palm as hot as the burning fly on a lamp and damn! I'm already in rush to get rid of my clothes!

"I-I want you n-now," I stuttered but he seemed to be mocking me as he plays with the zipper of my pants up and down with his right hand and his left still squeezing my breast.

"C-Cris p-please." And just as the magic word spill out on me, he slowly unbuttoned every button on my blouse and so I did the same to him.

I was losing my patience that I even ended up ruining his fabric but I didn't seem to have any remorse when his masculinity shows off in front of me. I can't help but to drool with it. His sun kissed skin appears to be so irresistable to me.

"Like the view?" He grinned at me but I ignored him and started to eat him hungrily.

"F*ck you're making me harder, Mia." He breathed out a big sigh as I lick his chest while piercing his nipples. He finally put off my blouse and started to unlock my bra.

He stopped me from doing it and tilted my chin. I am now looking up at him.

"Why?" I said trying to catch my breath but he didn't answer. He kissed me again roughly and began to squeeze both of my breast. I rested my hand on his neck for my knees would going to break any time now.

I went down to his pants and and unbuckle it. He did the same to me and only my panty covers my body. He still has his boxers so I put it off not cutting the kiss.

I felt his erection on my middle when I undress his undies and I was shaking as my hand travels it. It was hot and big. It seems that it is too large to enter mine. Surely, I'm going to be torn later on.

He carefully carried my back as I wrapped my legs on him. He placed me on top of a long laboratory table. I lie myself in the hard surface and he stared at me; on my body to be exact. He is wearing a pervert glare so I slapped him on his legs.

"Come on, you pervert!" I demanded on a hurry and I don't think I am sounding a bit excited here. I don't, really.

He sat on my legs and playfully clamp his teeth on the garter of my panties; removing it sexily and voila: I'm fully naked.

"Wet," he mouthed before he munch my womanhood.

"Oh!" I screamed in pleasure. It is so good to feel this again. So brand-new yet delightful.

He is a pro for activating something on my inside. There is something in it that's wanting to be poured out and it's eradicating my sanity.

"F*ck me Cris! The heck! Ang bagal mo!" I retorted making him chuckle in between my legs. He looked at me and then stop his thing. He moved his sword on my slit and gave me an unsure look.

"You sure 'bout this?"

"F*ck yeah! Come in!" And with that, he inserted his manhood on my hole. Its head was kinda big on my tight cave.

"You're so tight! How many years since you had s*x?" He interrogated as he tries to thrust deeper inside me.

"S-since Cyrine was m-made." I closed my eyes and tears were starting to shed on the side of it. He leaned closer to me and then kissed me just to suppress my sobs.

"I'd be careful, I promise," he said in between. He paces back and forth inside me slowly. It was painful at first but it felt good later on.

"Uhmmm," I moaned and buried my nails at his back. I moved my body synchronizing the rhythm in every dig that he takes. The pain was taken over by pleasure. Sobs became a symphony of our bodies when we meet and our moans when we scream. Heaven.

And as our liquid came rushing inside me, he collapsed  his self on top of me. We both catch our breath and listen to our hearts that are pounding hardly and fastly.

"Mine," he whispered and then kissed me on my earlobe.

"You are mine."

----

Sorry if it was flopped. HAHAHAHAH! This is my first time to make something like this keshe. *cries* sorry for the grammatical errors. Hihi! Hope you like it!