The Truth

After Tina and Newt were talking for a bit about the book and then Newt finally tells her the truth "Tina, well um how do I put this my Nundu ate it" Tina didn't look that surprised "well that just means you will have to come back again" said Tina with a little grin on her face "yeah I guess it does"  we should probably go and say hi to Queenie and Jacob thought Newt.

When Newt and Tina got out of the case Queenie had been reading Tina's mind and then Queenie took Tina aside to ask her about it "so Teenie what was that thought you had in you head earlier "Queenie said with a suspicious look on her face. "What thought" Said Tina with a bright red face "You know, the one you had when you were cooking food for Newt Queenie replied.

(Flashback) I hope Newt likes this  and wait what if he doesn't omg, omg what if he doesn't like me. (End Flashback)  thought Tina. "Oh that thought" Tina said with a little giggle, "yes that thought, so you like Newt?" Queenie said knowing what the answer was going to be "um, mabey" Tina said shyly.

When Tina and Queenie went back to the boys Tina was looking at Newt with a shy face Jacob also knew what was going on but at the wrong moment and the wrong time he had some giggle juice. Everyone looked at him he was so embarrassed, then everyone started to laugh with him and he was no longer embarrassed.