Dark Forest Rises Again

Background information:

the three are dead and Bramblestar has 1 life left. The deputy is Lightningclaw. Minkpaw is Foxpaw's sister and she is very pretty. Foxpaw has shaggy orange fur and a fat tail. flowerpaw is Honeypaw's sister and is also very pretty. Honeypaw has shaggy golden fur. Both Honeypaw and Foxpaw are extremely ugly. Hawkpaw is a handsom tom who all the cats like. The she-cats at gatherings can be found staring at him while the toms can be found staring at MInkpaw and Flowerpaw. Both Foxpaw and Honeypaw are terrible at fighting and hunting... that is, until Hawkfrost, tigerstar, Brokenstar, mapleshade,and Breezepelt mentor them in their dreams.Dark Forest cats are trapped there forever but there are still many living cats who think their clan is too weak and would gladly take in more training. Dark Forest also has a "Wish Fog" that can make a wish come true but it has to be a change on the cat. And this story is about Honeypaw. Btw, this has many of the same names from the characters in Foxpaw's path, but they're not the same cats. :)

"Swanfoot shall mentor Foxpaw, Lightningclaw shall mentor Honeypaw, Palelight shall mentor Hawkpaw, Scorchfur shall mentor Minkpaw, and Bramblefire shall mentor Flowerpaw." Bramblestar meowed. Then he leaped off Highrock.

Swanfoot and Lightningtail looked enviously at Palelight, Scorchfur, and Bramblefire while herding the apprentices to the training hollow.

" No, Foxpaw!" " No, Honeypaw!" "Do it like Minkpaw and Flowerpaw! See how they landed on both feet quietly?"Foxpaw and Honeypaw constantly heard these kind of remarks.

"Did you know that Minkpaw and Flowerpaw are both reaching further then Bramblestar's highest expectations? They are also probably the prettiest she-cats in all the clans! YOu wouldn't even believe that Foxpaw and Honeypaw are their sisters!"

Foxpaw and Honeypaw flinched. No matter how many times they heard this everyday, they could never get over it.

One day, they were both talking together about all the elders' gossip while eating when they saw Minkpaw and Hawkpaw alone.

"I'm going to see what they are doing." meowed Foxpaw. Foxpaw left to eavesdrop leaving Honeypaw wishing she could be good at something or useful like her sister. It seemed like the only talk in all the clans was about Flowerpaw and Minkpaw's beauty. Honeypaw waited for Foxpaw to come back. She saw Minkpaw and Hawkpaw come back purring like they never purred before. But there was no sign of Foxpaw. Finally, getting worried, she looked around camp. No Foxpaw. " Honeypaw, stop walking around camp and get to the training hollow now!" meowed Lightningclaw irritably. " I am looking for Foxpaw. She left at sun up and she hasn't come back!" Honeypaw meowed as her voice became higher with worry. " Ok, I will help you look."