"Why you watchin me sleep creepy ass" she said with her eyes still closed
"Cause you fine asf " i said rubbin her cheek "thanks ugly" she said as she got up stretching . She was fully naked and she grabbed her silk robe and stared at me.

"What baby" i said smirking "dont be calling me baby , you aint off the hook  for leaving me nigga .! Plus i gotta get to work . " she said pickin out and outfit that she was gonna wear today . " you know we got alot to talk about and i need to tell you something too" i said rubbing my face with a sigh

"What.?" She said raising a brow "i got a daughter AJ " i looked at her to see her reaction and surprisingly she didnt seem upset . "Awnnn i wanna see her , you tell me the story about her and the babymama later" i showed her a pic of me and Dani.

"Shes so dope Dave omgggg" she squeals i laughed at her and shook my head "Thanks , you can meet her today if you want i gotta pick her up and i can get you for lunch " i said "Okay thats fine" she said

"Shes so dope Dave omgggg" she squeals i laughed at her and shook my head "Thanks , you can meet her today if you want i gotta pick her up and i can get you for lunch " i said "Okay thats fine" she said .

Aaliyah was in the shower so i gathered my stuff and left my number and note on her bed next to her clothes. I had to stop by the house and shower and head to the trap.

(Oufit of the day)

(Oufit of the day)

I headed to my office and these niggas was in there as usual . "Wassup lame asses" i greeted them "Oh no walk out and come back in honey because thats not how you greet your mans " Los said acting like a ghetto girl poppin some gum "Man i fear you are really gay bruh" i laughed shaking my head

"So how was the ballers ball .?" Tre asked "i aint go ... yall know how i said i use to be in love with this girl but i had to leave her .? Well big bosses daughter AaliyahJay happens to be her" they looked at me shocked just like i was.

" Nigga you lyin " Tre said "Bruh on my mama im not we ended up having sex and didnt go we was both in our feelings at the time" i kicked my feet up on my desk and leaned back in my chair. " So are yall gone get back together.?" Los asked "To be honest i dont even know she still pissed at me but i told her about Dani ."

"How she take it" Los asked " Shes took it well im taking them for lunch later on" i said lookin at my watch .

"Oh shit .! I needa pick up Dani" i got up and rushed to the car i had to pick Dani up from Ms. Susans house thats Tre Granny . I pulled up and knocked on her door.