"Please Jagi! Touch me! Let me the Fuck out!" He yelled, pulling as hard as he could at the restraints.
You moved closer, your free hand pressing against against his incredibly large bulge. He let out a loud moan, his hips bucking upwards. 
"Fuck.. I hate you so much..." he whimpered as you moved your hand away. Giggling softly, you moved to sit on his bulge. He groaned, immediately grinding up onto your bare wet cunt. You pushed down onto him, letting out a soft moan.

Tae bit is lip, frustrated he couldn't get any skin on skin contact. "Jagi, let me out of this so I can fill you up.." your hips continuously moved, the rough fabric of his jeans feeling amazing in your clit. His name escaped your lips, and his mouth hung open, deep moans emitting from inside him.
Your hips moved in rhythm together, his hips twitching, your back arching.

Raising your hips, you began to bounce on him slightly, that being able to set him off. "God dammit y/n!" He moaned, cumming into his pants. Your eyes scanned his face, loving how his mouth was hung open.

Him panting, he sucked in his breath, before looking up at you.
You dipped two fingers inside of yourself, and held them close to his lips, but far enough so he couldn't taste you.

He stuck his tongue out, and. You placed your fingers on the tip of his Tongue. He licked off your wetness, and you sighed. "I'll let you out now, baby."

Though it took awhile since you tied it so tight and used multiple, once it was off he pushed you under him, and began to undress himself ever so quickly, and glared slightly.
"You're gonna get punished so bad. Wait till I get inside you. I'll Fuck your brain out."

"Please do so, daddy..."
"Huh?" He was surprised,  you've never called him daddy before, but he quickly grew to loving it.
"Can I not call you daddy?"
He leaned down closer to you, his fingers running between your folds, and spoke Lowly, "Tell Daddy what you want," his fingers quickly slammed Into you, "and trust me, daddy will give it to you baby girl."

Your eyes closed, and you moaned loudly, grinding against his hand.
"Tell me what you want, or daddy will do whatever he wants to you.." his fingers curled inside of you, a cry emitting from you.

"Please daddy! Just Fuck me senseless!" You pleaded, causing him to smirk.

"On your knees, hands behind your back." He demanded, holding the bandana in his hand.
Too caught up in the thoughts of being fucked by Tae, you forgot the possibility of getting tied up by him.

When he pushed you down, your ass in the air facing him, it was uncomfortable and embarrassing.
He slapped your ass, before holding his cock at your entrance.

"Daddy can't wait to be in you..." he mumbled, slowly gliding into you, a squeak coming from you.
"Mmmm! You're eating up my cock so good!". Tae moaned, slowly pulling all the way out before slamming back in.

You let out a scream of pleasure, your nails digging into the skin of your own back. "A-ahh! Daddy! Faster please!" You begged, rolling your hips back to meet with his slow, hard, thrusts.

Tae grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling so you were looking up at the ceiling. He continued, picking up the pace as he panted your name.
One hand went don't to rub on your clit, and he chuckled. "God, that face of yours.." you could only see The top of his head, your vision going in and out as he rammed into your gspot.

"Daddy please! Keep going right there!" You yelled out, having both his hands gripping onto your waist as he pulled you back to meet you with his incredibly fast thrusts. Your voice was shaking as long with your legs.
With the slap of your ass, and him speaking lowly, "Cum for daddy." It was enough to send you over the edge. "Oh fuck taehyung!!" You cried, clamping down onto his still moving cock.

He continually fucked you as you came down from your high, practically screaming for him to stop.
"Shut the Fuck up, I'm not stopping till I Cum in your stupid cunt." He snapped, pulling out and pushing you onto your back. With your hands still tied behind you, it was so undoubtedly uncomfortable.

He spread open your legs, slamming into your hot cunt once again. You wrapped your legs around his waist, your call stayed arched, your mouth hanging open and your eyes pooling with water from the pleasure. He fucking drove you insane.

His moans got more frequent, slowly growing louder with teachers passing second. "This is what you get baby girl, fucking with daddy like that.." he rolled his head back, thrusting once more before releasing inside of you.

"Fuck baby girl!" He moaned, and from that and the build up of another orgasm, you were sent over again.
Tae pulled out, panting heavily and reading on his knees, his body glistening with sweat.

He rolled his head back, shutting his eyes. Your eyes were lidded, on the verge of passing out.

Tae looked at you with the same lust filled eyes, and spoke in a growl.
"Oh don't tap out now, baby girl. Daddy isn't done with your punishment."

Ah this is my first smut!  I hope you enjoyed!