“No the one with the hot vampires and sexy werewolf,” I replied laughing.

“Okay, fine. The werewolves are pretty awesome, but not as hot as me,” He started a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. “But the vampires are just,” He trailed off shuddering.

“Hey! I loved Robert Pattison in Harry Potter!” I defended him. Noah chuckled.

“Harry Potter, the only high school without mean girls and players. I mean, senior year and the two main boys haven’t even gotten laid,” He said shaking his head in disapproval. I shoved his shoulder lightly and laughed.

“What? Its, unnatural,” He commented, making me laugh harder.

“They had more important things to do, like saving the Wizard world every year, their schedule was booked,” I told him matter-of-factly. He shook his head.

“Still, I’m sure they at least had a few minutes to spare. I mean couldn’t they pause time for a little quickie?” He asked seriously. I laughed.

“Unbelievable,” I said shaking my head.

We spend the next hour chatting about our likes and dislikes. I found out that there is actually more to the school’s player than meets the eye.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when he told me he had read all the Hunger Games books.

“You can read?!” I asked shocked. He nodded proudly.

“Yep and past a first grade level,” He said sarcastically. He glanced at the time on his phone.

“You better go change. We still have to go to that place I was talking to you about,” He said excitedly. I nodded and stood up.

I watched as his eyebrows shot up and his gaze fixed firmly on my exposed legs. I laughed after a couple seconds.

“You like?” I asked doing a little twirl. Once I came to a stop I met the eyes of a smirking Noah.

“You know when you spin you shirt rises up a bit,” he says grinning happily. I feel my face burn as Noah smirks.

“I’ll go change now,” I mumble, speeding up to my room before I flash at him further.

Noah’s POV

Once she is out of sight I readjust myself and take a few deep breaths to calm myself. She was so beautiful, and I can’t believe she can’t see it.

I sigh and sit down on her couch.

I freaked out earlier when she asked about my connection to her family. I wish I could tell her, so I didn’t have to keep hiding things from her. But her brother gave me orders, told me exactly what to do.