“What am I wearing?” I continued. I stood up on my knees and examined it.

“You’re wearing my shirt from the other time I slept here. Oh and by the way, I tried to carry you to your room but you beat the crap out of me,” He smirked making me blush.

“Sorry,” I muttered staring at the cream-colored floor.

“What’s your favorite color then?” He asked. I didn’t hesitate before answering.

“Teal,” I answered. He laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. I was doing the same as he spoke again.

“Why?” He questioned. I kept my eyes fixed firmly above me.

“My mother’s eyes were a unique shade of teal,” I told him sadly.

“So what happened to her?” He questioned, making me frown.

“She left us when I was three,” I said grinding my teeth together. I felt Noah take my hand in his. I looked at him to see a sad smile on his face. I looked at our joined hands and smiled back.

“What’s your favorite color then?” I questioned, scooting closer to him.

“Blue, like the color of the ocean,” He said.

“What’s your favorite movie?” I asked him and watched his mouth tug up into a wide grin, flashing his pearly white teeth.

“Paranormal Activity Two,” He answered immediately, making me grimace.

“How can you like that? It scares the crap out of me,” I said laughing which only made his grin widen.

“Well after having you cuddle up to me all night, I’ll say it’s a pretty good film,” He told me laughing.

“Do you have any siblings?” I asked him running my free hand up and down the lush carpet.

“Nope, do you have any other brothers and sisters other than Tyler?” Noah asked. I frowned at him.

“No. I never asked, how do you know Tyler?” I asked him. I felt him stiffen.

“Um, Amber, he told me that he was uncomfortable with me sharing that information,” He said formerly. I would have laughed at his serious tone if the situation was different.

I stayed silent for a few minutes, avoiding his gaze. He sighed.

“What’s your favorite movie?” He asked, finally breaking the silence. I grinned.

“Breaking dawn,” I answered. He wrinkled his nose.

“The one with all the gay fairies?” He asked shaking his head. I laughed.