Chapter 2 (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"Apple juice?" He gestures to the bottle on the counter.

"Uh no, but speaking of apples. What happened to the apple I was eating?" I suddenly remember the apple I had eaten earlier this morning.

"Oh, it was on the coffee table, so I threw it away." He shrugs. I nod and finish my food. I put my plate in the sink and wash and rinse it off. I guess Liam constantly scolding me has actually done something. Liam puts his plate in front of me. I grab it, as I do our fingers brush. It's like a shoot of energy. Liam doesn't look affected. He leans on the counter. I look down, focusing on the now extremely interesting dishes. I feel the blush, tingling on my cheeks.

"So I guess me insistently telling you to wash the dishes has worn off." He says sounding cheery.

"Yup." I reply shortly.

"What should we do today Nialler?" He elbows my side. There are the tingles again.

"I dunno." I mumble and shrug my shoulders.

"C'mon, think." He bumps my hip with his and my right arm and hand, which was holding the spray nozzle, jerks. The water splashes him.

"Hey!" He jumps back.

"That's what you get." I say smugly. Liam grabs the sponge from the sink and wrings it out on my neck. I shiver at the contact of the cold water. I pull the spray hose as far as it can go and spray Liam full on. He shrieks. Then he grabs the bottle of soap. He pops the lid open and squirts it in my direction. Some lands on my shirt and pants. I spray him again. I pull the hose close to me and keep the spray off, waiting for his next move. He grabs the bag of flour that was out from a day or two ago when Harry came over and made pancakes for everyone. He puts a hand in the bag.

"Liam!" I shout trying to stop him. He just grins and throws a handful of the powder at me. It coats everything. My hair, my clothes, the floor. I look around for more ammo. I spot the egg carton that Liam luckily, well for me not him, left out this morning. I grab it, releasing the spray hose, and pick up an egg. Liams eyes widen. I chuck eggs at him as he throws more flour.

Somehow I ended up with the bag of flour and he ended up with the spray hose and a bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup. We are standing at opposite ends of the disastrous kitchen.

"Liam I am giving you on more chance to surrender." I say, trying not to laugh.

"No way my little Irish friend. You have one last chance to surrender or you will be coated with water and chocolate sauce." He says, cracking a smile. His hair currently has egg, flour, chocolate syrup, and water. Which has caused a clumpy brownish mess. I am betting my hair looks the same, as do our clothes.

"Not happening." I shake my head. He takes a step closer, but I stand my ground. Then he does something unexpected. He leaps towards me, grabs my waist, and we tumble to the floor. He squirts the syrup everywhere, with hopes of hitting me. With the fall, the flour has dumped everywhere. Causing even more clumpy, sticky, brown mess. Liam and I laugh really hard. He rolls a little with laughter, causing him to end up on top of me. We stop laughing.

"Liam. This is really sticky." I say, trying to run my finger through my hair. He stifles a giggle.

"Yea." He looks down at me. I look into his eyes. I think if this were a fan-fic we would totally kiss right now. But this is real life, so Liam rolls off of me, stands up, and offers me his hand. I grab it and he pulls me up.

"My shirt is the worst." He says. I look at it, covered in hardening flour paste, eggs, and chocolate syrup. I laugh. He pulls it off and wipes his face with the inside, it's only slightly cleaner than the restn. My eyes flicker from his face to his abs. I clear my throat and look around the room.

"I am going to take a shower then we can clean this up." I motion my hands around the room.

"No I am taking a shower first!" He shouts and starts running towards the stairs. I sprint after him, passing him and reaching the bathroom door first. He collides into me.

"No!" He yells. I laugh, trying not to think about the fact that his bare chest is pressed against me. I open the bathroom door and we both stumble inside. I shove him out. Then shut and lock the door.

I turn on the shower and strip my clothes. I hop in the shower and start the daunting task of washing my hair.

Its six in the evening. I am showered and so is Liam. The kitchen is cleaned and Liam made dinner. We are sitting in front of the T.V. watching some celebrity news show.

"Breaking News!" The news lady say.

"Zayn Malik was apparently caught cheating! Perrie Edwards left his flat in tears! She was seen entering the flat at 8:30 this morning and left approximately five minutes later!" A picture of Perrie shows up on the screen She is definitely in tears.

"An eyewitness account says Perrie was one the phone and they heard a part of her conversation. The witness says Perrie was talking very quickly but believes they heard Perrie say this; 'No! He wasn't there. Probably with the girl again!'. Does this mean 'Zerrie' is over? Find out here on Tea With a Side of Celeb Gossip."

It goes to commercial and Liam groans. He shuts of the T.V.

"No what really happened is Perrie got a call right when she got in the apartment. It was one of the girls from her band calling to tell her their stylist was in a car crash. Perrie was crying because she was worried that she was fatally injured." He rolls eyes and finishes his little rant with a sigh.

"The press are a bunch of twats." I reply quietly.

"Yea." He rubs a hand over his face.

"We should watch a movie." I suggest, he nods.

"What movie?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Uh how about Oculus?" He asks. I don't want to be a scardy cat so I say yes. He gets up and picks on out. He starts it and I feel scared. I move over next to him, he doesn't make a comment.

"NO!" I scream as I hide behind Liam, one of the main characters just got killed, brutally. Liam laughs.

"It's just a movie, why are you acting like a girl?" He says.

"I'm not." I huff. A girl on the movie screams and I whimper.

"I will turn it off." He moves and grabs the remote. The movie shuts off and I come out from behind him.

"That was scary." I pout.

"Would you rather watch Dumb and Dumber?" He asks.

"YES!" I bounce up and down on my seat until Liam sits back down to start the movie.

"This is much better, yeah?" Liam asks me halfway through the movie. I put my hand over his mouth to quiet him.

"Shhhhh!" My focus stays intent on the screen until Liam licks my hand. I pull it away and look at him. He has a smug look on his face.

"Nasty!" I wipe the slobber onto my pants.

"That's what you get!" He laughs.

He licked my hand. If this were any other time I would find that a whole lot more disgusting that I do now. Why? I don't know but I have a sneaking suspicion. Why am I suddenly blushing and looking away whenever Liam looks me in the eye? We used to have stare downs, but now I can't look him in the eye. Why do I suddenly find him attractive? Do I find him attractive? I look over to him, he is focused on the movie. My eyes trail down from his face to his shoulders to his legs. Yes, I do find him attractive. Does that mean I'm gay? Am I? I don't know. Is Liam? Does Liam find me attractive?

I lean on Liam's shoulder and drift off into sleep with those thoughts swirling around my head.