Chapter 1

Charlie smiled softly as he held his boyfriend, a dim glow let off by the television as they watched a mix of Korean drama and Spanish soap opera.

Peter snuggled up to the taller male, resting his head on Charlie's shoulder, letting a soft sight escape his parted lips.

Charlie softly kissed Peter's cheek, causing him to giggle softly.

"C-cut it out Charlie! Your stubbles tickling me!" Peter said with an unstable pout as his boyfriend continued to place small quick pecks all over his face and neck.
"Oh I'm sorry Petey, what was that?" Charlie asked as he began to tickle his pudgy boyfriend.

"Noooo!!! B-heh-bad Charlie! No tickles!!" Peter complained as he laughed at his partners actions.

Charlie stopped tickling Peter, and laid his head onto Peter's chest before letting out a small

"te amo" Along with a kiss pressed to Pan's forehead.

"사랑해" Peter replied, a small blush creeping into his cheeks as his boyfriend wrapped his arms around his small yet chubby frame.

"Hey Peter?" Charlie asked looking up to his boyfriend warmly as Pan gave a simple hum.

"You gotta wake up now"

Peter shot up in his bed, a dark blush covering his face as he recounted his dream, before reaching for his pillow, slamming it into his face, letting his body fall down once again with a loud groan.

The teen sighed as he peeked from his pillow, met by a bright blurry mess.

Peter grabbed his glasses and sat up, stretching and swinging his legs over his bed, before groggily waddling into the kitchen.

"Mornin' bro!" Chris said with a bright smile as he grabbed a can of soda from the fridge.

"M'rnin" Peter grumbled out, pulling a chair from the table and sitting down, only to have Isaac place a plate of vegetable omelette in front of him, a plate of eggs bacon and toast for Chris and a bowl of kasha for himself.

Peter gave a weak smile and mumbled out a thank you as he began eating.

"Let me guess, another dream about that singer you like?" Chris asked with a sly smirk on his face, getting only a simple nod of the head from his brother.

"Dang you must really like the guy, huh?" Chris chuckled, making Peter blush.

"Isaac thinks it's cute" Isaac said with his usual blank expression.

Peter simply groaned.

"As if someone like Charlie would ever notice me"

Chris frowned.

"You never know Petey, he could have a thing for awesomely adorable trans guys" Chris said with a bright smile.

"I doubt it" Peter said with a pout.

Peter sighed softly.

"Hey I'm gonna go into the city today okay guys? I gotta pick up some posters!" Peter said quickly as his brothers nodded in approval, standing and rushing to his room to get changed.

A few minutes later Peter came out wearing a jumper that read 'straight outta the closet', a simple pair of jeans and black converse.

He had his fringe pinned back, only small strands sticking out here and there.

Chris smiled warmly at his brother
"lookin' hella masculine bro!" He chimed (in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door sorry not sorry) Peter smiled brightly, feeling confident in his chubby figure.