A Malfoy Family Christmas. Part Three...

Start from the beginning

"She is my wife and the mother of my children. Get over your ridiculous quixotic fantasy of a perfect Wizarding family!" He paused breathing heavily with fury. "Hermione is perfect, she is a Malfoy and you will overcome this brainwashed pipe dream of yours before I curse you and you will never see us again!" Draco finished his speech as Lucius' lips curled wanting to give yell right back to him. Narcissa stopped him.

"LUCIUS! This ENDS NOW!" Narcissa screamed heatedly at her husband reminding me of her old witchy ways. "I am not losing my son or my grandchildren over this nonsense! So help me Lucius if you ruin this relationship between us and them..." she paused walking up to him narrowing her eyes ready to blurt out her seriousness. "I will leave you." Narcissa darkly revealed as Lucius looked at her with sorrow, love, and fear of losing his wife in his grey eyes.

Lucius nodded agreeing to back down. He started to walk out of the room but I stopped him.

"Mr. Malfoy!" I screamed his name to come back. He twisted around looking at me like he's never looked at me before. With actual remorse. I began to walk up to him. Draco grabbed my hand to keep me from doing so. "Baby, NO." He firmly forbid with a hint of fear in his tone. "I have to do this Draco." I cried. He wouldn't let go of my hand, however. But he did join me in standing by my side while I confronted his father.

"Mr. Malfoy. I know that I am not who you dreamed your son would marry. But, I hope that I can give you some comfort in knowing that I am deeply proud to be carrying and having Malfoy babies." I sniffed my tears as he looked at me in silence.

"I hope that you can understand one day, that I gave up my entire life to be with your son. Draco is my world. I love him more than I ever knew could be possible. He is all that I have and all that I have ever wanted. I am without doubt, the proudest witch to carry the Malfoy name. I will honor you and your family for the rest of my life, because I love and adore your son. I hope that one day you can accept me and these children as yours. But, sir, I do ask... please do not show any ill intentions to these unborn children. They did not ask for this life. It chose them."

I turned around finishing my heartfelt delivery of needed occurrence. And I couldn't believe it. Lucius called me back to face him.

"Hermione?" I heard him call my name as Draco and I turned around to face him.

Lucius came closer to me and looked down at me.

"Thank you for loving my son. I know you will not disappoint our family name." Lucius heartily spoke and quickly left the room.

Narcissa hugged us crying. As Nefertiti stood out of her chair standing before us. She glared at me ready to speak her truth.

"Any witch who can stand up to my Lucius like that..." Nefertiti paused bringing a proud grin to her face. "Is alright in my book." She then walked out of the room yelling "Dryadalis! I'll drink Hermione's fire whiskey from now on!" We laughed at her declaration.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Draco and I were in bed reminiscing the events of the night. When he suddenly waved his wand, as a small Slytherin green velvet box landed in my hands.

"Happy Christmas, baby." Draco spoke with happiness giving me my other present.

"Draco! You already bought me those earrings that was plenty!" I was beyond amazed that he bought me something else.

"Let's just say this is for all of us." Draco winked at me still keeping his surprise to me to himself.

I opened the box and there was a set of keys.

"Draco? I don't need another car!" I laughed.

"No, no." Draco smiled telling me...

"I bought you a home."

"Draco!" I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me as I accidentally dropped the keys on the wood floor. He sexily hovered above my body.

"I thought since we were becoming a family of four, I figured I better get my wife a bigger home." Draco sexily lingered kissing my neck.

"Where is it?" I questioned him trying to concentrate as he was caressing his talented glossy tongue against my neck, making my back arch. He then licked his tongue from just the tip of my clavicle bone all the way up the right side of neck to whisper in my ear...

"You've been there before." He seductively drawled placing his hand down into my knickers.

"Malfoy Manor." Draco sexily announced as I was excited but confused.

I placed my hands on his face to look at me.

"Malfoy Manor?" I questioned him with shock. "We couldn't sell it. So I bought my half from my parents. You can do whatever you want to it baby. It's all yours." Draco sweetly explained as I became giddily excited with plans running through my brain.

Draco then distracted me once again, stimulating my senses to focus on the sexiest wizard in existence. And he was mine forever more.

My addiction to him was a loving obsession. I thanked him for my presents in his most favorite way...

Passionately enamored love making, lustrous amorously filled fucking, and endless amounts of utopian orgasmic eroticas.

I loved watching Draco Malfoy sweat while he worked my body. And I loved even more... when I made him rousingly satisfied in clamor filled lewdness.

😏😏😏😏😏 yaaasss Hermione!!! 😂 I'm jealous aren't y'all?! Damn!! What did you think of the Malfoy Family Christmas?!?! Stay tuned lovers to see what happens!! I love all of your comments!! The more the merrier!! 😘😘😘😘 don't forget to vote if you want too! 😘