my best fren

Kyara pov
I decided to go straight up to my room because I used to come here once a month so every body here knows me extremely well. Tessa and I share a room and that's dope. "TESSA!!" She turned around and screamed"AHHHHHH KYARA YOUR HERE OH MY GOODNESS" "nice to see you to but is my bestie here?!?!"
"When is he not" "k I'm gonna go scare him"
Out of a of the people in this house I have 3 best friends there's Jake, Tessa, and my bestest friend in the entire world.... NICK!!!

I walked down an  saw my brother so went up to him and they all just suddenly stopped, that's weird. Whatever. "Hey Jake where are the tasers?" "They my sister are in my closet" "he doesn't know I'm here right?" "Not a clue" "good job you wanna film it?" "YES!" "K go get them" he got up and came back with 2 tasers and gave them to me. We went down to the office and I snuck behind Nick and went "guess who??" I then took both tasers and turned them on "KYARA I LOVE YOU AND THAT YOUR HERE BUT PUT THEM DOWN" he than began throwing chairs at me, I decided to stop and I threw them on the ground an  kicked them. "Ok that's better so... OH MY GOD KYARA YOUR HERE!!! HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING????? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???" "I wanted to surprise you.that I'm... MOVING IN" "OH.MY.GOD.I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!" He came over and Hugged you. "I missed your British accent" "and I missed your your country Ohio accent" "OHIO" Jake yelled and then chance and Anthony came out of the blue and went "OHIO" and I fell laughing Nick picked me up and put Me over his shoulder and I new what was happening I kicked an  screamed but all he said was "I love you to kyara"  he was walking and walking until we reached the lagoon and then Jake pushed us both in."JAKE!!!" Emilio??? I don't even know! I looked over and Emilio stormed off an  looked almost jealous?!?!? What ever!

Emilio pov

Why didn't Jake say she had a boyfriend I mean he said it was ok for.Me to ask her out an  we were even planning it out before she asked for the tasers. Ugh they even said I love you God damn it I thought I had a chance.

Kyara pov

I went to my room and dried off and got dressed. Once I was done an  comfy on my bed their was a knock on my door. (Tessa was out somewhere) It was ivan."Hey" "hey can we talk" "yea" "are you and Nick dating" "oh my God no ew" "oh ok that's good" "why" "cause don't tell anyone this but Emilio really likes you and when you to said I love you to each other he got jealous and walked away" "really I like him to this is awesome" "cool because he's gonna ask you out after I leave so yea be prepared" "yes!" "Bye" "bye" an  with that he left. I can  believe the guy I like likes me back and now we're gonna get married and have chil- my thoughts were disrupted by a knock on my door and it wasn't Emilio....

Cliffhanger oooooooo thank you for reading I love you bai
-Toni de balcony