Toma

Toma POV
I woke up and put on my usual outfit.

My parents weren't home again but what else is new. I graved my bag and before I left I said good bye to my dog Libo.

I was walking to school when I saw her. The one person that I would love to hold in my arms.

(Y/n)....

She was beutiful. With her (hair colour and length). Her (e/c). She was stunning.

She was always so kind to people and great at many sports. Who would love her.

But. The one thing I despise about her is how many boys she attracts. She doesn't mean to but still.

"(Y/n)!!" I yelled at her.

Your POV
I was walking to school when I heard someone call my name.

It was Toma. I new him since he was in a few of my classes. We were friends but I didn't really get a chance to talk to him because of other people. Like boys wanting to confess their love to me.

"Good morning Toma." I said with a smile.

"Good morning to you too (y/n). So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm great!" Toma said.

I giggled a bit.

Toma POV
I made her laugh!! She so cute when she laughs!

I was going to ask her another question when one of her friends came up to her. It just happened to be a guy.

 It just happened to be a guy

His name was kiato. He was good friends with (y/n) but I new he liked her. So I was planning on a little something.

Really sorry it sucks this is my first yandere book so I'm just getting used to writing like this