Meant to be- Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning, not knowing I had slept in a lot later than planned. I checked my phone and I had relieved a text message. It was from Kane. It said.... "Dear Ally. I really had fun hanging out with you last night. I would really like to do it again sometime. So I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner with me tomorrow night?.. Anyway, just let me know whether you can make it or not.. ~ Kane". My face lit up with excitement. I also kind of freaked out a little.. Like what am I going out wear? What lipstick will I use? Wow I had so much to think about! But first I had to reply. So I wrote.. "Hey Kane! I would absolutely love to go out to dinner with you tomorrow night! Pick me up at around.. Say 6? -Ally ❤️".

I called up my best friend Lidia. I needed to tell her about this! I really needed her help planning what I'm going to wear and all that!

So I called her and I explained the whole situation. She was so excited to get me all prettied up for this date! She came over the day of the date and got me ready. We settled with a Gorgeous red dress that went to half way up my thighs. I do look quite good in it of I do say so myself! I wore some Red heels to match the dress. I curled my hair and put it to the side. I put on some red lipstick and some blush..

"You look great Ally!" Lidia Said to me in excitement. "you are going to have so much fun on this date I can already tell!" She seemed pretty sure of it by the way her smile was from ear to ear. "I know I am so excited! And he is so cute!" I said blushing. "Okay well I'm going to go now! Have to get home for dinner!" Lidia said. "Have fun! And tell me all about it when I see you next!" She said beaming with glee. "Don't worry I will aha now go! He will be here soon!" I said laughing. Lidia left, and soon after Kane pulled into the driveway. Wearing a tight Formal shirt and some formal skinny jeans. "Wow he looks gorgeous!" I said while watching him through the window walk up to my front door. He then knocked on the door. I opened it and invited him in. "Oh Ally.. You look absolutely stunning!" He said looking at me with a huge smile. "Awwe thanks Kane! You look great too!" I said leaning into a friendly Hug. "So shall we go!?" He said putting his hand out. "We shall!" I said taking his hand. He opened the car door for me. "Oh he is such a gentlemen". I thought as I got into his car. He closed the car door behind me and got in the drivers seat, started the car and we took off.

"Where are we going??" I asked in excitement. "You'll see!" Kane said with a wink. He is so charming. I know that I don't know him very well but I actually am starting to like him. "I'm really not good with surprises!" I said to Kane as he pulled into the car park outside of his secret place that he had set up for us. "Trust me you'll love it!" He said stroking my hand. He got out of the car, came around and opened up my door. He put his hand out and pulled me up..

We walked inside and I saw the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I saw.......