After assuring sanskar went from there kavitha called Naman,"Hello boss now no one can unite swasan..... As u planned sanskar saw u talking with swara and he confirmed she is the one who leaked the amount to u....."

"Its good kavitha.... Continue this...... Soon i will make him to come roads and he has to suffer for what he did...." saying this he kept the call.... Kavitha smirked and went from there.....

Here swara is fuming in anger as sanskar doubted her.... She is very much angry.... No one talked to her..... At that time sanskar came to her house.... Seeing him Sharmistha welcomed him.... After getting blessings from sharmistha sanskar came inside.... Seeing him swara fumed in anger.... Sanskar went to her.... But swara turned her face and went to her room.... Sanskar too followed her and locked the door....

"Swara how dare u slapped me?? That too twice???" sanskar asked in anger..... Swara didn't say any answer she just went and sat in the bed..... Sanskar got angry seeing her calm....

"Swaraaaaa i am talking to u only...."

"But i don't have time Mr. Just get out...." swara said in cool tone.... Sanskar lost his patience.... He just went to her and sat near her and held her shoulders,"Sweetheart still angry on me???" but swara just shrugged his hands.... Sanskar smiled and went close to her and kissed her cheeks tightly.... And hugged her.... She tried to come out of the grip but he held her tightly....

"Swara i already asked u sorry for slapping u.... Even u gave me punishment by asking me to sleep alone even though u know i can't sleep without u.... And today also u slapped me not once but twice.... Forgive me my love.... Pls sweetheart....." sanskar pleaded her..... Swara just smiled and hugged him.... Then sanskar too pecked her lips.... At that time they heard a knock.... Sanskar went and opened the door.... He saw sharmistha standing with a plate....

"Sanskar beta here have it.... U also eat.... Finally u guys solved the pblm na???"

"Ma for that only she slapped me twice today ma...."

"Ma for his girl friend he slapped me so only i took revenge with interest...."

"Swara don't say that girl as my girlfriend.... Its all our plan.... Then y u r blaming me alone???"

"Ya sanskar u r right and swara don't blame him.... Its all ur plan and u all hided it to me.... I was worrying what will happen to u and ur child...."

"Ma my intention is not to make u cry but we have no choice.... Its just that we want ur original emotions but baba can't see u crying he told everything to u huh...... "hearing this sharmistha laughed....

"Ha ha yes Nirbhay can't see me sad...."

"Yes ma he loves u a lot...." sanskar said and hearing this swara went and hugged her and then kissed her....

"Shona i know what u r thinking.... U know what half heartedly only i accepted for this marriage but now i am very much happy..... So don't worry about me.... Now talk to sanskar..... U guys get time like these only.... And haan soon finish that girl's chapter.... Okie...." sharmistha said and went from there.....

After sharmistha went sanskar went and locked the door..... Swara is still angry on him nope she is acting to be angry.... She went and stood near the window.... Sanskar went and back hugged her carefully not affecting the child..... He nuzzled his face in her neck and gave wet kisses.... "Sweetheart i know u r acting like being in angry.... I know ur each and every action.... So don't play with me...." sanskar said and swara smiled and turned towards him and put her hands on his neck....,"Sanskar even i can't be angry with u for more time.... But i didn't expect u will slap me...." swara said with a sad pout..... Sanskar kissed her pout and held his ears and asked sorry to swara.... ,"No sorry accepted Mr.Maheswari...."