Doctor Who?

Me and my friend (not the author) are having a sleep over while my uncle is at a bar. I think sam went to the bathroom. I heard the front door open. BANG!! "Sam! Im coming for you sam!" He must be drunk! Great! He keeps shooting her! Holy crap! "Sheraia!" She screamed. "Sam! Are you okay?" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs into the living room. There was blood everywhere. "SAM!" I screamed. She had the gun in her right hand. He must have put it there because Sam is a lefty. I cant believe my uncle killed my friend! I started to cry. I have to call 911! "Hello. This is 911. Whats your emergency?" A woman who sounded young said. "Please help me! My friend has been shot! I dont know if she shot herself becuase I found the gun in her right hand but she is a lefty!" I cried. "We will send an ambulance-" i cut her off "No! She is dead! There is blood everywhere. There is nothing you can do!" I started screaming. "Send cops!"

About ten minutes later, the cops arrived. All of a sudden, I heard a strange sound in the backyard. Im going to go see what it is. It is a large blue police box with a bright light on top. A young woman with red hair stepped out of it and pulled me in. "Let go of me!" I screamed.  Two other men were inside. "Hello! Im Amelia Pond" said the woman. "Hello! Im Rory. Nice to meet you" the younger man said. "And im the doctor!" The older one said. "Doctor  who?" I asked while looking in this strange thing. Its bigger on the inside than on the outside. "Just doctor. Anyway, welcome inside my TARDIS!" Doctor said. "Whats a ... TARDIS?"I asked. "It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. TARDIS."